location of community board bar in l2sunrise

Hello,

I have l2sunrise h5, I searched in files for location or path of upper buttons of community board. But not found

please help me to find buttons location in html files or where else of community board. see photo please

it's not in html\index btw.

thank you

panel.png

thats button its not in html,

handler by code here  = gameserver.communitybbs if you cant find this patch, may be you can take a look on folder scripts/handler

for more detail you can take a look on server packet gameserver.network.serverpackets.ShowBoard

15 hours ago, L2 TokTil said:

thats button its not in html,

handler by code here  = gameserver.communitybbs if you cant find this patch, may be you can take a look on folder scripts/handler

for more detail you can take a look on server packet gameserver.network.serverpackets.ShowBoard

I don't found communiybbs or showboard at any where in files and I don't have all the path gameserver.network.serverpackets.ShowBoard .. I think my files sunrise different from your.

any idea please where I found ?

5 minutes ago, Metab said:

I don't found communiybbs or showboard at any where in files and I don't have all the path gameserver.network.serverpackets.ShowBoard .. I think my files sunrise different from your.

any idea please where I found ?

some h5 packs have cb located in data/scripts/custom/services or data/scripts/services, something like this anyway

Edit: i just saw main post, it's handled  by client. 

Edited by Zake

5 minutes ago, Zake said:

some h5 packs have cb located in data/scripts/custom/services or data/scripts/services, something like this anyway

not found services file on both paths.. I deep checked every where

1 minute ago, Metab said:

not found services file on both paths.. I deep checked every where

L2J_SunriseProject_Core/java/l2r/gameserver/communitybbs/

i just saw the free version, this is the link. Although i have edited my post above, if you want to remove those buttons you have to edit the client

1 minute ago, Zake said:

L2J_SunriseProject_Core/java/l2r/gameserver/communitybbs/

i just saw the free version, this is the link. Although i have edited my post above, if you want to remove those buttons you have to edit the client

there is no path in my files with (L2J_SunriseProject_Core/java/l2r/gameserver/communitybbs/)

the path I have in only game\config or game\data.. maybe I don't have all game server files

Just now, Metab said:

there is no path in my files with (L2J_SunriseProject_Core/java/l2r/gameserver/communitybbs/)

the path I have in only game\config or game\data.. maybe I don't have all game server files

do you even have a source code?

7 minutes ago, Zake said:

do you even have a source code?

I don't know what source code is.

I have game files connected to my vps and I can edit the server and run game from my pc to test it. newbie?  I know   

Just now, Metab said:

I don't know what source code is.

I have game files connected to my vps and I can edit the server and run game from my pc to test it. newbie?  I know   

you have a lot to learn friend, there are plenty of guides in mxc, let's begin with some searches.

• Zake locked this topic
17 hours ago, Metab said:

I will do, thank you for your time :)

Client's interface handles the tabs, SysString-eu.dat from system handles the tab names and the server side has only the bypass for the HTML, you can assign any HTML to any tab.

Edited by Trance
  • Like 1

• Trance unlocked and locked this topic