-= Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year =-

eKoIce

merry_christmas-1.jpg

Well, From today I want Open this topic for all our users, to give them the chance to Wish someone else of our Users.

Is a Friendly Topic, dont Abuse of it...As We are all More good in Chistmas period...I wont Ban Enyone in the next days ;D

Please Use this topic for :

Wish Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays to 1 or more Maxcheaters Users.

You arent Allowed to :

flame Someone (we are all good in this period XD), SPAM, DoublePost, Go Off-topic.

###############

the Perfect reply should be :

I would like to Wish to my friends bla , bla, bla, bla Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ! Bye ! ;D

###############

Now My Wishes :

I would Like to Wish to ALL (and i mean ALL) the maxcheaters Users : HAVE A GOOD TIME IN THOSE HOLIDAYS , MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Special Wishes for GrisoM , Noble, TheMentaL, Maxtor and All the MxC Staff ! ;)

From your Best Friend, A-Style ;D

well is a very good idea ;)

i would like to wish to all mxc users merry christmas and happy new year too, and especialy i would like to wish merry christmas to: Uncle Noble (:P :P), XxRxX, and ofc not forget fakoykas (always the best :D)

happy new year, i hope 2009 bring you whatever you want in your life ;)

Happy holidays to all of you!! (Friends and Enemies). I hope the new year give to all of you the best moments of your life!! :)

Happy 2009

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year , best wishes , and as we say in greece : "everything your desire..."

(if that makes sense as i have written it:P) anywayz you got the point :P

Well, thanks ppl for Giving a reply here.

I started from Now this topic cuz, many ppl (like me) will leave for Holidays, and will not have the possibility to reply here :)

so, I leave my wishes to all, cuz im leaving tomorrow for 15-20 days XD

Good luck to all, best wishes ;D

A-Style

i would like to wish to all my friend and enemies in,out of MaxCheaters to be happy and make all his dreams real with the new year...Happy Holidays to all...

Special wishes to : L2zero, A-Style , DjSpiros!!