Lineage 2 server host

Hi guys ... Iv been searching online for a good and cheap host company to host me L2 server but iv been surprised be the big prices ... I just need a host for now to keep server live while I work on it ... Can anyone give me a suggestion or if you know a reasonable price host company ....

And second IV only read about it on a forum there are host company s that offers you a L2 server already installed with no customes npc is that true ... 

If any of you can help me with that I would much appreciate . Thanks 

Edited by Fanky

46 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Not that i would like to promote any hosting company but i wouldn't try this one, at least not for a Lineage 2 server. Their VPS prices are not that high, but high enough for what they provide. Also, in dedicated servers they give some "cheap" plans of 2 cores i7 7700 CPU, which is horrible, especially on that price. Also the fact that they have a hosting plan "Lineage 2 server" shows that they are kinda amateurs

20 hours ago, Zake said:

Not that i would like to promote any hosting company but i wouldn't try this one, at least not for a Lineage 2 server. Their VPS prices are not that high, but high enough for what they provide. Also, in dedicated servers they give some "cheap" plans of 2 cores i7 7700 CPU, which is horrible, especially on that price. Also the fact that they have a hosting plan "Lineage 2 server" shows that they are kinda amateurs

i just show him smth cheap to start