Resist / Surrender skills not working

Kotegaeshi92

Question

Hi , im having some troubles with resist / surrender skills 

Example: When using Hurricane after casting surrender to wind, the damage is the same.
                  When using Hurricane after using Resist wind buff, damage is the same.

i have checked xml skills and everything is how supposed to be.

i have checked formulas, and i dont find any error.

if i use "holy weapon " and after i use a holy skill, the damage is calculated ok

if i use holy weapon and after i do a physical attack, the damage is calculated ok

the problem is resist / surrender skills . Not working at all.

Can some help me to find de root of the problem? im really stuck in this and need these skills working.

im using l2jacis.

thank you very much and sorry my bad english.

greetings.

5 answers to this question

Public sources have been pushed to 382, you would be wise to use directly it.

Regarding your problem, I don't think I ever saw resists "broken". Malfunctioning, yes, based on used formulas. But not working, I don't remember.

You can first activate Config DEVELOPER and see how things are calculated. Maybe it will give you some tips.

PS  : Holy weapon and such aren't, still, correctly calculated. They are supposed to edit the physical state of an attack, actually they add damage out of nothing. Resists/vulns are supposed to work correctly - since few cycles already ?

Edited by Tryskell
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2020 at 6:55 AM, Tryskell said:

Public sources have been pushed to 382, you would be wise to use directly it.

Regarding your problem, I don't think I ever saw resists "broken". Malfunctioning, yes, based on used formulas. But not working, I don't remember.

You can first activate Config DEVELOPER and see how things are calculated. Maybe it will give you some tips.

PS  : Holy weapon and such aren't, still, correctly calculated. They are supposed to edit the physical state of an attack, actually they add damage out of nothing. Resists/vulns are supposed to work correctly - since few cycles already ?

Hi Tryskell, thank you for your response, 

I managed to solve the problem, its whas some kind of problem with the "Subdiv" statement in the XML, just replaced with "Mul" and adjusted the value to 1.20 in the case of surrender (20% more) or in the case of resist to 0.80 (20% resist) 

Tested and working good, my acis revision is old, i know, but my proyect its almost complete with this revision.

Thank you for your response anyway.

Greetings !

Hey,

mul is is actually wrong, you must add addMul if you haven't it - except if old mul is addMul, but I doubt.

An accumulation of resistances would basically make you immune otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Hey,

mul is is actually wrong, you must add addMul if you haven't it - except if old mul is addMul, but I doubt.

An accumulation of resistances would basically make you immune otherwise.

Im actually testing it and with full resistances like "elemental protection, resist wind, fire, earth, aqua, and dances / songs of resistances and its working good, but in that case ill take your advice, 

tested with surrenders, vortex, everything going ok for now.