Monster images H5

3 hours ago, MaKasTreRo said:

Hello , any have all images of monster from H5?

TY

I wanted do a program in java that basically do that task for me cause i dont think anyone have all images of all monsters. In fact i wanted do a bot that select all NPC's id auto spawn it in game with specific head infront of GM, take print screen store it in a folder as <id>.png as 256x256 and use em for my pack. 

If i do this i'll send u too.

2 hours ago, MaKasTreRo said:

Thanks

VCaLpq1.png

I made the java code basically a loop 

NpcData.getInstance().getAllNpcOfClassType("L2Monster").stream().filter(Objects::nonNull).sorted(Comparator.comparingInt(L2NpcTemplate::getLevel)).collect(Collectors.toList()))

in all Templates inside a thread with a sleep every 200ms to get a photo saved it as .JPG 

delete the NPC and spawn the next. 

So basically if i let my PC few minutes it will do all the work. Now all i need is a clean background for them.

PS. And also edit my code to crop the image to 512x512 in center. cause now it just print screen all desktop. Ex.

robot.createScreenCapture(new Rectangle(Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getScreenSize())).getSubimage(600, 300, 512, 512);

and here's some result (a bit offscreen need better coords)

80VDFVQ.jpg

BeZXvEL.jpg

Edited by Whispering Tales
  • Upvote 1

On 4/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, Whispering Tales said:

I wanted do a program in java that basically do that task for me cause i dont think anyone have all images of all monsters. In fact i wanted do a bot that select all NPC's id auto spawn it in game with specific head infront of GM, take print screen store it in a folder as <id>.png as 256x256 and use em for my pack. 

I have absolutely all the images from the Fafurion chronicles, Essence... it's about 6GB + 6GB, there are duplicates too. This is too much to upload to the server. Maybe then I will upload it.

Edited by NevesOma

12 hours ago, NevesOma said:

I have absolutely all the images from the Fafurion chronicles, Essence... it's about 6GB + 6GB, there are duplicates too. This is too much to upload to the server. Maybe then I will upload it.

Shared plz

2 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Maybe in the future I will upload it with free access. Now there is no way.

Then why u comment anyway? Crawl back to your cave :'( 

PS. We love you

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, Whispering Tales said:

make a program to spawn id for 5 seconds, then delete then spawn next id and so on.

while you do that make a script in windows to press screenshot

after a night of having all the screenshots

make a program to cut the images from a certain point x y to keep only the image of that monster

43 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

make a program to spawn id for 5 seconds, then delete then spawn next id and so on.

while you do that make a script in windows to press screenshot

after a night of having all the screenshots

make a program to cut the images from a certain point x y to keep only the image of that monster

I made a program that already spawn every 1 sec a monster calculated heading to face you, take automatically a photo as PNG crop it depend on monster's scale (if is short or tall) in 512x512 store it with his id ex, 2421.png and place it in C:/Monsters 

I let it for 20 min and did pretty much all the work but i deleted them. 

17 minutes ago, Whispering Tales said:

I made a program that already spawn every 1 sec a monster calculated heading to face you, take automatically a photo as PNG crop it depend on monster's scale (if is short or tall) in 512x512 store it with his id ex, 2421.png and place it in C:/Monsters 

:fu: aaaa opws to datapack enoeis?

3 hours ago, Whispering Tales said:

It’s very fast, I spent 2 days to crush everything ( in auto mode sure ). More precisely day and one night. The minus of my method is that I did it from the client part and there were duplicates, and this is 40% of all NPCs ( if not more ).

8 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

It’s very fast, I spent 2 days to crush everything ( in auto mode sure ). More precisely day and one night. The minus of my method is that I did it from the client part and there were duplicates, and this is 40% of all NPCs ( if not more ).

I  love you but you're too damn meh to see :'(