l2 help.htm file for buff resist?

hi guys , could someone from the old school help me? I'm looking for one of the files called "Help.hml" that were pasted inside the L2text folder that allowed buffing you with resistances through the npc inside some server ... can someone confirm if this still works?

2 hours ago, scraw said:

what are you actually want ? an anti-buff skill? sorry i didn't understand completely

back in 2k12 was there file help.html it was bypass to buffer get buffs what u cant get, for ex that file gave u all resists, horse/cat buff etc, but i think right now its at 99% server files fixed

Edited by AchYlek

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

back in 2k12 was there file help.html it was bypass to buffer get buffs what u cant get, for ex that file gave u all resists, horse/cat buff etc, but i think right now its at 99% server files fixed

oh i see..ye indeed is fixed but u can search in sources 

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

There isn't a fix for that. If the buffer code is bad without checking if you are facing the npc (aka the code is in requestbypasstoserver) , then you can do it. And no, about 30% of frozen servers out there, they are bypassable to this thing just beacuse as you said, back in 2k12 the exploit was not discovered yet and all they are still implemeting those codes to their sources... :P

Edited by melron

16 hours ago, AchYlek said:

Exactly bro, that's what I'm looking for haha, remember how should I activate it within the game?

4 hours ago, nukerftw said:

Exactly bro, that's what I'm looking for haha, remember how should I activate it within the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn-H6p_hjb4

• 8 months later...
  • Vision locked this topic