[Exploit] Dupe with ctf/tvt events

Versus

Well for long time i haven't posted on English section so i decided to do it now.Today i'll share a tvt/ctf bug used to work at l2cursedworld but i fixed it so i can freely share it.It's damn easy.

1)Participate and get teleported at the ctf/tvt location.

2)Wait till it starts.

3)Restart as many times as you can,as you login again you'll see that you don't get dismissed from the event.

4)Your team needs to win.For example in ctf your team needs to be the one with the more flags.If your team wins you'll get highly priced ;)

5)The event finishes and you are back at the town,your team is the winner and you got (for example) 3000 coins.

6)Restart.

7)Check your inventory :o your coins duplicated?Yeah it's true,if you make restarts (during the events) your coins duplicate each time!So if you make 10 restarts and your team wins you'll gain 3000x10 (3000 coins x 10 restarts)=30000

So instead of taking 3000 coins as the gm/dev/admin setted for the event you'll gain 30000!With a good pc you can make much more restarts and be really rich on the server where you play..

I'm glad to say that our players at cursed didn't have the time to learn this bug as i learned it first and fixed it.Enjoy being rich ;D

EDIT:

I made a video just to proof that i am not saying bullshits.I am typing everything in game so you can understand what i'm doing..

Just remember i've setted as reward 2800 adenas and i have 0.I made 3 restarts and i finish with 11.200 adenas (2800x4)

Tested local using L2 CursedWorld's x300 pack (i haven't fixed the bug there as we don't have CTF & TvT events at x300).

Black is the color of my team,don't get confused with it..

http://rapidshare.com/files/174686235/CTF___TvT_bug_Proof.rar

this is unreal... i have to try it....

so it works only on interlude ?

This is the hidden content, please

nice...i will try it ..in some servers its onlu 50 festival adena..i need 500 :DD

tnx much fakoykas :)

You can get much more 500,if the event time is setted high ;)

Which server?Cause it's working on 90% of l2j servers.

::) he is right , dosnt work in l2j like l2 archon - alternative - etc

at least say the server where you try this lol ( or just in you server ¿??¿)

what a shame , it look like a good one xD

::) he is right , dosnt work in l2j like l2 archon - alternative - etc

at least say the server where you try this lol ( or just in you server ¿??¿)

what a shame , it look like a good one xD

My server uses L2JFree and yes it used to work there,so in other words it works on every L2JFree plus i'm pretty sure that it works on every L2J.

PS:I've tried it on L2Inf-Skills.net and it doesn't work,the owner is a L2JFree developer and has fixed it.Don't forget the possibilities to have a skilled developer and have fixed this bug.