L2-Scripts(HighFive-GoD) rev20720(2268)

On 3/7/2020 at 12:35 AM, L2 TokTil said:

Download Link :
L2-Scripts(HighFive-GoD)_full-source-rev20720(2268)

#this source is not the last l2-scripts release, so it does not representative the last revision

High Five Part 5 (With GOD support 140 protocol) Pack presented by L2-scripts.com

What is this build:

This is the same L2j Pack on the content as the usual High Five. The advantage of this build is that players will be able to enter the game with the latest customers, with improved graphics, interface and other delights of modern graphics.

In fact, it is everyone's favorite High Five, but with a modern visual performance.

Players will be able to enter the game by the following clients:

1. Original high Five client (268 and 273 Protocol)

2. Client Salvation (140 Protocol)

Rev. 20720/2268

* Fix display of change the HP/MP of the target;
* Fix macro operation;
* Inventory work fix;
* The correct order of packet when you enter the game;
+ Implemented the study of skills through the interface (configurable);
* Fixed learning skills through NPC;

the class paths are destroyed, and i think i saw something "special" the scripts loading 2 times on jar as .class and datapack as .java files, there are multiple lib/libs folders with scattered libraries, build.xml is a mess and there is a weird error http://prntscr.com/wa5hzr also there is compile issue that can be fixed by swapping the main project into utf-8... i think i wasted my time by only looking at this sources big shame.

In general i hope this is due to hand-exchange of the files otherwise l2scripts just scamming people if selling files in this condition.

==============================

fixes for eclipse for the 2 packs shared here

Zaken

fixed 200 warnings from 600
fixed builder errors and removed warnings
fixed classpaths
added VDSystem
added local git

notes:
changed some warnings into informations
200 warnings left, dead code, npe's, resource leaks.

Download: here

Topic share (L2-Scripts(HighFive-GoD) rev20720(2268))

fixed builder errors and removed warnings
fixed classpaths
added VDSystem
added local git

notes:
changed some warnings into informations
2k warnings left, dead code, npe's, resource leaks.. and more

Download: here

what is VDSystem?

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank You for share of fixed version.

First of all, HF-GoD stated as 20720(2268) is for real  one revison earlier, almost all bugs stated as fixed are not fixed at all.  Bugged party, bugged shortcuts, bugged pets/summons, broken movement, bugged doors, bugged geodata engine and many many more... Someone probably take this source  short after commit of earlier revision, before start work on 20720(2268). For REAL it is old Overlord project with some l2scripts solutions, broken in many places.

Most of leaks posted as "famous project" are pure crapp, especially remorse files,. First time I see so messed project.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shoko said:

I compile test scr from Nightw0lf still not work auto ss
thx for share

dont misunderstood what i write, i fixed classpaths and made it a "project" if you want to work on it and fix stuff feel free to do it, the projects i shared are 'as is' on the shares that already done the rest still need fixing!

10 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

dont misunderstood what i write, i fixed classpaths and made it a "project" if you want to work on it and fix stuff feel free to do it, the projects i shared are 'as is' on the shares that already done the rest still need fixing!

thank you sir

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

[javac] Compiling 85 source files to C:\Users\August Weismann\Documents\Server_src\L2Scripts-rev20720(2268)\trunk\build\classes

[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 8

[javac] 1 error

[javac] 21 warnings

BUILD FAILED

Good afternoon, how to compile this?
What am I doing wrong?(

• 3 months later...