Current state of H5

Pleyne

Hey.
Wondering what do you think about current situation of H5? (~low/mid)?

I can still see, that people are opening projects with leaked L2RO files (which to be honest i don't know if they are good/bad).
Same concept, some of them make a bit of online (~100) others make to (~450). These things are gathered from L2Topzone votes.

One year ago, Redmoon started something a bit of new concept (no auto subclass, you have to walk to npc instead of using directly from CB).
I wonder what people are looking for :? What are your thoughts on H5 current state and what is lacking. Currently i see, that people are migrating from H5 to Interlude or Classic (and classic is moving so fast, that private servers don't have time even to catch up, new update after new update, making more and more bugs to appear).

3 hours ago, Pleyne said:

Hey.
Wondering what do you think about current situation of H5? (~low/mid)?

I can still see, that people are opening projects with leaked L2RO files (which to be honest i don't know if they are good/bad).
Same concept, some of them make a bit of online (~100) others make to (~450). These things are gathered from L2Topzone votes.

One year ago, Redmoon started something a bit of new concept (no auto subclass, you have to walk to npc instead of using directly from CB).
I wonder what people are looking for :? What are your thoughts on H5 current state and what is lacking. Currently i see, that people are migrating from H5 to Interlude or Classic (and classic is moving so fast, that private servers don't have time even to catch up, new update after new update, making more and more bugs to appear).

redmoon had good features, finally something new, but stalonka failed it with "lucky boxes" though donate 

anyway h5 is dead bcs sorin and mouse, they will everytime offer to ppl free items to play their servers for 1-2 week 

I think the biggest problem is the community and not the servers and their admins. If people didnt rejoin all these copy pasted servers that re-open every other week maybe these admins would try something else.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

redmoon had good features, finally something new, but stalonka failed it with "lucky boxes" though donate 

anyway h5 is dead bcs sorin and mouse, they will everytime offer to ppl free items to play their servers for 1-2 week 

That's the thing, i was wondering if those Redmoon features were good enough, because i was working a bit to recreate same features as tales had.
I've recreated almost everything except CH auction and Promo code system yet. I really liked that gameplay of theirs(Redmoon), so i'm kind of interested to see if people enjoyed it more than the sorin/mouse projects
For example the unique 'gk':
https://prnt.sc/pyj2rd
https://prnt.sc/pyj36j

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pleyne said:

That's the thing, i was wondering if those Redmoon features were good enough, because i was working a bit to recreate same features as tales had.
I've recreated almost everything except CH auction and Promo code system yet. I really liked that gameplay of theirs(Redmoon), so i'm kind of interested to see if people enjoyed it more than the sorin/mouse projects
For example the unique 'gk':
https://prnt.sc/pyj2rd
https://prnt.sc/pyj36j

it was rly fun, farming sub rbs daily for pvp / vorpal drops , something different finally 

only he failed that donate + stream reward was so op 

since mid rates are all same shit opening well made pvp server would be way better beta servers have more fun now then life servers people got borred farming same staff all over again

On 11/20/2019 at 3:38 AM, Trance said:

Their only goal was to rip off every single project and put it together. Never focused on quality.

Well to be honest, I had my interactions with that 'Romanian projects gang' and worked a bit with them.
They have a kind of agreeable position of view - why should we make perfect dream pack, when people come, stay 2 weeks and they leave. So they do minor 'upgrades' and launch another project, so that players would be in infinite loop of their projects.

Now I'm just curious are there any popular H5 projects left or not

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:01 PM, Pleyne said:

Well to be honest, I had my interactions with that 'Romanian projects gang' and worked a bit with them.
They have a kind of agreeable position of view - why should we make perfect dream pack, when people come, stay 2 weeks and they leave. So they do minor 'upgrades' and launch another project, so that players would be in infinite loop of their projects.

Now I'm just curious are there any popular H5 projects left or not

Makes sense the way you put it but on the other hand they continue this bad cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

After a recent, and relatively long spell on Interlude I was hoping to try out High Five but I really cant seem to find a decent project. 

Is anyone aware of one? 

Midrate-ish. 

Edited by mr zero

1 hour ago, mr zero said:

After a recent, and relatively long spell on Interlude I was hoping to try out High Five but I really cant seem to find a decent project. 

Is anyone aware of one? 

Midrate-ish. 

h5 is dead, its about who log more bots and make faster equip and after week quit 

56 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

h5 is dead, its about who log more bots and make faster equip and after week quit 

D: 

So its more prone to bot / bot is simply more essential compared to something like IL? 

Maybe Gracia then, I don't know... >>" 

Kind of bored of IL, cant get into Classic as a whole, H5 seems to have issues as you stated, that Innova stuff is garbage/excessive p2w, retail sucks, L2M is just a mobile game. So where does that leave us? : D

7 hours ago, mr zero said:

D: 

So its more prone to bot / bot is simply more essential compared to something like IL? 

Maybe Gracia then, I don't know... >>" 

Kind of bored of IL, cant get into Classic as a whole, H5 seems to have issues as you stated, that Innova stuff is garbage/excessive p2w, retail sucks, L2M is just a mobile game. So where does that leave us? : D

h5 is easy to bot, its simple bot chronicle... w/o bot its hard to get anything :D

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, adidaskipowah said:

just eu servers bad h5 ru servers are still good but its hard to play them when all speak ru only

I'm currently fooling around on a Russian IL mid-rate. I've never felt so alone in my life. : D 

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

h5 is easy to bot, its simple bot chronicle... w/o bot its hard to get anything :D

Damn it. I was really hoping for a change of pace in the game; I'm not tired of L2 this time around just yet, but as much as I love the simplicity of IL, it's mostly about the epics and it gets old pretty quickly, especially when you realize that all you're doing is helping shady people trying to make money more often than not.  :P