Smart-guard malware

Raws

stop using this shit for your servers or players should stop joining servers with smart-guard.

smart-guard can have access on all your files so if you're one of their target, you are boomed.

use strix or sguard instead, at lease is more safe and less pricely.

adrenaline works on any protection so anything you get is the same.

BTW i once received permanent ban on Leage of Legends for 3d party program usage because i had L2 client open while i was playing LOL. I dont know if anyone else had the same experience

P.S Sadly after many tickets and hours of chatting with LOL support team they could not remove my ban but they confirmed me that i was caused by L2 antibot protection

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Raws said:

stop using this shit for your servers or players should stop joining servers with smart-guard.

smart-guard can have access on all your files so if you're one of their target, you are boomed.

use strix or sguard instead, at lease is more safe and less pricely.

adrenaline works on any protection so anything you get is the same.

from the moment somebody has full access on your computer anything like personal data, your ex photos, your nude photos, bank accounts, passwords that is stored on this computer is not only yours anymore :)

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Upvote 1

its same for every other antibot, even these you mentioned, in fact scriptguard had confirmed past of looking into users PC :D

you basically run unknown packed code with admin rights, wrote by unknown people somewhere in russia, good luck trusting that with your main PC.