Loftheim for bad language/attitude as gold staff

Nightw0lf

a guy sharing for the first time after weeks something, his response on this is:

53 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

The HTML looks shit to be honest

http://prntscr.com/p5zlkm

47 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

a guy sharing for the first time after weeks something, his response on this is:

Pointless. I did that in past and it got locked by the own reported member who got owned by my texts

yeah really your rank is for example in forum, your example is bad attitude if you cant see it this kind of topic might help you.

in his side why he should care and share again something if a staffer talks to him like that? you push people away from forum with this attitude grow up and understand why this topic is made its not me who is bad its you, and by your answer you show that you did not even understand basic things.

30 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

You really report me for bad attitude? Lol.

I just expressed my opinion on the HTML design. And I think since he's releasing it soon to the public he must be able to take criticism.

And saying that it's a shit design doesn't really implying a bad attitude. Like I said, it's just negative feedback. 

It's not really hard to see that you're a friend of Kara, who wants to see my rank get removed just because Kara got butthurt because no Staff gives a single fuck about his reports anymore.

If you really think that's bad language then you shouldn't be allowed to access the internet - because you will see things like that everywhere most likely.

When you build your pc from scratch in real life and show it off to a friend and he's telling you that it looks like shit, that you could've built it way better - you're also reporting it to the police? I doubt it.

You got "raped" so hard in previous report that you locked it. At least 7 people Pm'ed me on skype and said GJ you owned him and a greek client even called me to say congrats for the respond toward a sheep like you. 

I know staff don't give a shit for me as i don't give for em (this is how things work) this is why i look my own business.

Also it's not if he is my friend or not, you're just amateur and very poor in your real life to have an attitude like this. 

35 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

When you build your pc from scratch in real life and show it off to a friend and he's telling you that it looks like shit, that you could've built it way better - you're also reporting it to the police? I doubt it.

i will not edit my post like you do so

you are either offtopic here or you still cant understand basic things i am not here to teach you manners but to make you understand the very basic stuff of your staff rank and how it reflects on others from your replies, after you read what i wrote you edited your post to give me an example with the police and a computer build that cant even connect each on logic.

1 minute ago, Loftheim said:

People like Kara keep people away from this forum. None likes scammers :)

you reflect my topic to offtopic the topic is about you nobody else, do not change the subject this is not funny at all.

57 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i will not edit my post like you do so

you are either offtopic here or you still cant understand basic things i am not here to teach you manners but to make you understand the very basic stuff of your staff rank and how it reflects on others from your replies, after you read what i wrote you edited your post to give me an example with the police and a computer build that cant even connect each on logic.

you reflect my topic to offtopic the topic is about you nobody else, do not change the subject this is not funny at all.

Why you waste your time with this poor thing? He spend 24h/day watching anime. Imagine him being 24-25 years old with a face like that

VUutoaU.jpg

and having anime photos all over the forum... No social life.

@Nightwolf Just to prove you how immature low IQ kid he is when he get downvoted he cry and report:

But now he downvote my comments for no reason he laugh.

Imma find his Facebook soon from common people and show you his face to confirm that he is a child.

Edited by V-Ray

1 hour ago, Loftheim said:

Find my Facebook :) Good Luck.

You think is hard to confirm that you have no social life? Anime lover, sitting all day in a forum, bad character. I have a full image of your character.  

Anyway enough time i wasted for a pixel of the internet. Last time you see me respond to you or anyone else. it's my fault for responding to online people as if it's real life. 

Edited by V-Ray

@Loftheim Calling something "shit" is not constructive criticism. Say You're sorry, that You didn't express Yourself right and move on.

@V-Ray I just figured out what do You remind me of... Trump!

Kara's "I'm studying quantum physics and medicine and You're too stupid to even comprehend what I'm talking about" (too lazy to look for direct quote) vs. Trump's "<...>OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart<...>"
Kara's "People messaged me on skype saying how well I did on a forum topic" vs. Trump's "<...>He really wrote a beautiful three-page — I mean right from top to bottom — a really beautiful letter.<...>"

I know You'll just start flaming me, but please, consider what multiple people are saying, maybe they are at least a little right? Sometimes? Maybe?

imagine that i had to report the topic "why locked?" to be unlocked he is immature to say sorry or answer my topic he answer to everybody else with offtopic conversations avoiding in every post the topic content, any serious mod to talk to him and tell him why he is wrong maybe he listen to you.

i wont even tag any mod this is up to staffers in case somebody cares.

4 hours ago, Mantosh said:

@Loftheim Calling something "shit" is not constructive criticism. Say You're sorry, that You didn't express Yourself right and move on.

@V-Ray I just figured out what do You remind me of... Trump!

Kara's "I'm studying quantum physics and medicine and You're too stupid to even comprehend what I'm talking about" (too lazy to look for direct quote) vs. Trump's "<...>OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart<...>"
Kara's "People messaged me on skype saying how well I did on a forum topic" vs. Trump's "<...>He really wrote a beautiful three-page — I mean right from top to bottom — a really beautiful letter.<...>"

I know You'll just start flaming me, but please, consider what multiple people are saying, maybe they are at least a little right? Sometimes? Maybe?

1. I never said i'm studying quantum physics. (Read books yes). About medicine i did 2 years due to my ex who was surgeon

2. Trump is powerful person so thanks for the compliment.

Mantosh you're the best person i love you... 

3 hours ago, GLO said:

Not sure if its a compliment or meant to be an insult when you compare someone to the most powerful person on the planet

All of sudden you have PC :'( ? 

34 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

imagine that i had to report the topic "why locked?" to be unlocked he is immature to say sorry or answer my topic he answer to everybody else with offtopic conversations avoiding in every post the topic content, any serious mod to talk to him and tell him why he is wrong maybe he listen to you.

i wont even tag any mod this is up to staffers in case somebody cares.

Do something useful with your life and quit this shit like i did. Move on, mind your own stuff and ignore em Trust me it will be the best option in few months they will disappear.

Why you again make drama on forum? can not you just speak on PRIVATE MSG? no you need to put your problems public? guys c mon your more than 18 i think so and you playing child games? eh..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, prycka22 said:

Why you again make drama on forum? can not you just speak on PRIVATE MSG? no you need to put your problems public? guys c mon your more than 18 i think so and you playing child games? eh..

if you talk to me you probably did not even read whats happening go spam in the proper section not here.