Interface Interlude (NEW Menu View)

Nice touch, been looking for something like this for a long time, however there are few things that needs a bit of rework...

1. The skillbars texture is not applying when you deploy the 4th and 5th bar.

2. The target layout for some reason is transparent which might lead to a bit of confusion onto the heat of pvp.

3. The options icons at the botton right of the screen seems to not be like the picture you've uploaded.

It might aswell be myself making some mistake when setting the interface, but i doubt it. i'd appreciate a reply to this issue...

On 7/27/2019 at 10:09 AM, Xavs said:

Nice touch, been looking for something like this for a long time, however there are few things that needs a bit of rework...

1. The skillbars texture is not applying when you deploy the 4th and 5th bar.

2. The target layout for some reason is transparent which might lead to a bit of confusion onto the heat of pvp.

3. The options icons at the botton right of the screen seems to not be like the picture you've uploaded.

It might aswell be myself making some mistake when setting the interface, but i doubt it. i'd appreciate a reply to this issue...

1) it's made like this to have diffrence to olympiad games we can fix this no worries

2) well requested many times from people to make it transparent seems like i have to make two versions

3) Option icons are fine i just tested and it's okay seems like you have messed up the textures..

On 7/27/2019 at 10:43 AM, SixJokers said:

Love you so much my dear Celestine <3 thanks to think about who have a low pc ... Nice work and thanks so much for share it !

no worries sir any time : )

11 hours ago, fnkstr said:

@Celestine I can't understand where these patches work if files like the interface.xdat interface.u are blocked on almost all servers

i can provide bypass but it will cost if u wanna work on smartguard servers

• 2 weeks later...