Custom Icons/items Error on shop

Ugleethyn

Question

Hi MXC ! 

I have create a custom utx with custom items and i have apply them to custom items (like farm item etc) i have update my system (etcitemgrp) i can see all of those items i have add in my inventory and everything is fine !

But when i added them on shop it shows me a black button like this

Spoiler

Untitled.png.4d43b06795e9f4261979e4e851995987.png

Do you know what's going on? 

By the way i have create a lot of utxs and a lot of custom items but this is the first time i have seen this ! (I'm using l2jaCis i don't know if it matters)

I have search if this pack wants to add the icons to any xml or in navicat but i didn't find anything

Thx for your answers!

Edited by DukeAwesome

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DukeAwesome said:

Hi MXC ! 

I have create a custom utx with custom items and i have apply them to custom items (like farm item etc) i have update my system (etcitemgrp) i can see all of those items i have add in my inventory and everything is fine !

But when i added them on shop it shows me a black button like this

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.4d43b06795e9f4261979e4e851995987.png

Do you know what's going on? 

By the way i have create a lot of utxs and a lot of custom items but this is the first time i have seen this ! (I'm using l2jaCis i don't know if it matters)

I have search if this pack wants to add the icons to any xml or in navicat but i didn't find anything

Thx for your answers!

Try to make the id less. For example:
65535 to 15535 or 26000 to 11000 etc.

//DEL

I hurried to answer, misunderstood the problem.

Edited by NevesOma
  • Like 1

The id is 55589 and as i said i can see the items in my inventory i get this error just on shop

Edit: I added an other custom item (armor) i created this armor/icon too and i can see it on the shop.. wtf :D 

Untitled.png.77e4cb3f25a4a702cbc05d0b445261a5.png

Edit maybe aCis don't take so big IDs i putted 26000 as you said and now i can see the item... I think that you can lock the topic ! Thx a lot 

But how the heck items was okay when i spawned them in my inventory and they had error just in the shop? O.o 

Edited by DukeAwesome

18 hours ago, DukeAwesome said:

The id is 55589 and as i said i can see the items in my inventory i get this error just on shop

Edit: I added an other custom item (armor) i created this armor/icon too and i can see it on the shop.. wtf :D 

Untitled.png.77e4cb3f25a4a702cbc05d0b445261a5.png

Edit maybe aCis don't take so big IDs i putted 26000 as you said and now i can see the item... I think that you can lock the topic ! Thx a lot 

So then I was not mistaken. I just saw the your item icon, but when you clicked it was not there, so I suggested that maybe my answer could be wrong. Very good that the problem is solved.

Edited by NevesOma