Kara Scammed me with 50 euro's

localbitcoin

Hello dear staff,

i have bought from Kara a new .report system+new custom images, for 50 Euro's..(offcourse he/she asked me to send money as friend...)

After i have payed him/her i gave her/him team viewer and destroyed my source, also doesnt have any experience on lineage 2 java...

After he'she messed up real bad with my source now doesnt even answer...

Please staff what can i do?

Edited by malahie

7 minutes ago, malahie said:

Hello dear staff,

i have bought from Kara a new .report system+new custom images, for 50 Euro's..(offcourse he/she asked me to send money as friend...)

After i have payed him/her i gave her/him team viewer and destroyed my source, also doesnt have any experience on lineage 2 java...

After he'she messed up real bad with my source now doesnt even answer...

Please staff what can i do?

First of all you can search for some feedback before exchanging money with members. Secondly, maybe if we gather each month some money to donate to Kara, hopefully he will stop scamming. You know he needs to buy his cheesepie. No one gives a shit about Kara in this forum, he has needs too, shitty selfish mxc members. 

• Haha 1

Yeah nice story.

But without any photo proof that this actually hapenned , no action will be taken and the topic will be locked/junked

Edited by `Sanctus

what kind of proves you want `Sanctus? what kind of photo's? of my paypal? of conversation with he/she?

Be more explicit please..i can provide you any proof you want...

1 minute ago, malahie said:

what kind of proves you want `Sanctus? what kind of photo's? of my paypal? of conversation with he/she?

Everything actually.

Imagine if someone reported you by just saying what you said without any proper proofs of his sayings it would be unfair to ban you just because someone said you scammed him.

4 minutes ago, malahie said:

any photo possible of the transaction you can provide

make sure to blur your personal info

Kara was reported many times and till now he still isn't banned. That is really strange if you ask me considering his scams (200€, 50€...) Will there be any action against this scammer?

24 minutes ago, malahie said:

he/she didn't responded since then..

I cannot see any part of destroying your sources or what happened when you told him to join and help you, these are parts of the chat

we have talked allot sir....she/he like to talk allot

she tried to install that code..and didn't succeeded..she destroyed my source after she didnt responded anymore..i've got only images from that captcha but not the code...

If you want more proof's  please contact me via skype i can show you all chat...but im not going to show you all day photo's...im at work...

my skype; ion.cu.vaca11