Most stable Interlude pack

@aLzhite pointless video. Make him again w/o x2 speed everywhere and don't close client between servers restart and show lobby FPS. Also show your PC configuration. You can make screenshots only like me.

3 hours ago, Rootware said:

@aLzhite pointless video. Make him again w/o x2 speed everywhere and don't close client between servers restart and show lobby FPS. Also show your PC configuration. You can make screenshots only like me.

it burns, isnt it? 10 years? livestream?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c65pd61hdmo6w8c/system9999999999.rar/file

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/188314-interlude-clean-system-without-gameguard/?tab=comments#comment-2543820

On 7/2/2019 at 2:37 AM, aLzhite said:

Nice errors, i have seen that again on one other guy, he simply format his PC and they gone. Idk what was wrong but something on his installs probably. Also you have try the MySQL 5.5 and not 5.1?

1 hour ago, StinkyMadness said:

Nice errors, i have seen that again on one other guy, he simply format his PC and they gone. Idk what was wrong but something on his installs probably. Also you have try the MySQL 5.5 and not 5.1?

simple errors that isnt even worth to waste my time to fix on a shit pack. keep sucking those ppl

6 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

shit pack

i call it lack of knowledge, not everyone can be able to develope in this world.

6 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

keep sucking those ppl

actually i helping that comminuty because i work on L2J for years and with this one my eyes are not bleeding like some other sources.

Edited by StinkyMadness

Just now, StinkyMadness said:

i call it lack of knowledge, not everyone can be able to develope in this world.

ye sure, agree. since u good enough to READ atleast u will know that already those errors tooks few mins to fix.

14 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

ye sure, agree. since u good enough to READ atleast u will know that already those errors tooks few mins to fix.

That not aCis error but your installations error..

You know what... if tomorrow all l2j open source go to private and all shares magicly deleted, peoples that using that free sources and never sit and read to learn they will open topics on marketplace "WTB .online voicedcommand 100e PM FAST".

Everyone its says "Bots killing the game" nop.. random admins killing that game, because of lack of knowledges. i'm disappointed with some peoples reaction really.

//EDIT

22 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

simple errors that isnt even worth to waste my time to fix

That's the problem, everyone waiting ready food, so looks like you are one of them.

If its not worth to waste time on "simple errors" then i don't think the developing its YOUR think.
People that give up in first error, start  search from tutorials like "Hello world" and you will understand.

Edited by StinkyMadness

4 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

my eyes are not bleeding like some other sources.

the fun part is; this guys underestimate jfrozen and calling it bad, shit, broken all over the forum and their 10 years work was shittier than this frozen pack lol. i dont give a fuk to both pack. i already told that here  https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227214-hi-why/?tab=comments#comment-2719359

the problem nowadays everybody is using their pack cuz ppl working on it so they copy and opens the server all the same. i dont wanna play below 60 fps on pvps or i dont wanna learn new rules that completely different from other packs. why would i cant take target when im on a fucking debuff? i can tell you hella shits that would NOT work like that way in l2off but they implants and calls that "like l2off"

im playing this game since c3, no other game takes my attention. just this guys are so rude, they flaming to other ppl and makes every other ppl use their pack but they develops it so bad. dont be a blindfuck u not even on their team to develop but u fucking keep typing aCis where is the point of that shit acis or C. u just a sucker and have no priv to talk to me over here again u made me mad lol

12 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

"

24 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

simple errors that isnt even worth to waste my time to fix

"

That's the problem, everyone waiting ready food, so looks like you are one of them.

If its not worth to waste time on "simple errors" then i don't think the developing its YOUR think.
People that give up in first error, start  search from tutorials like "Hello world" and you will understand.

im

not

fucking

developing

acis

cuz

its 

bad pack

even worse than frozen 

get the point of my words. if i wanna develop anything i can create my own from scratch but the pack u working on it isnt worth to waste time on it. get better boy

24 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

the fun part is; this guys underestimate jfrozen and calling it bad, shit, broken all over the forum and their 10 years work was shittier than this frozen pack lol. i dont give a fuk to both pack. i already told that here  https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227214-hi-why/?tab=comments#comment-2719359

the problem nowadays everybody is using their pack cuz ppl working on it so they copy and opens the server all the same. i dont wanna play below 60 fps on pvps or i dont wanna learn new rules that completely different from other packs. why would i cant take target when im on a fucking debuff? i can tell you hella shits that would NOT work like that way in l2off but they implants and calls that "like l2off"

im playing this game since c3, no other game takes my attention. just this guys are so rude, they flaming to other ppl and makes every other ppl use their pack but they develops it so bad. dont be a blindfuck u not even on their team to develop but u fucking keep typing aCis where is the point of that shit acis or C. u just a sucker and have no priv to talk to me over here again u made me mad lol

First of all there is no "team" but Inner Circle that help FREE that project.

You realize that "L2OFF" its C++ Emulator of Lineage2 right? Even on L2OFF Bugs exists...

"just this guys are so rude, they flaming the other ppl"??? i never have seen any aCis user flame other peoples.. can you post some prints?

"10 years work was shitter than this frozen pack" You realize that aCis TEAM its just Tryskell and its his hobbie and something that he spend his free time? I'm sure that Tryskell and all Inner Circle member can work and make it ready in months.. are you able to pay for that pack 1000-2000 euros like some other russian projects doing? You do not understand that its free and our hobbie.. not our job to provide you 100% ready source for free, also the open source projects works with community support that's why called Open Source, you have seen somebody to share an fix for that bugs you blame aCis? Do the start and help the others stop waiting just for free stuff..

"u just a sucker and have no priv to talk to me over here again u made me mad lol" Dude then stop using public forums and internet connection...
Also you know why you are simple member and i have been promoted to some communities ? I'm helping.. and you are not.
I'm going back to cave to keep coding :)

Edited by StinkyMadness
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

im

not

fucking

developing

acis

cuz

its 

bad pack

even worse than frozen 

get the point of my words. if i wanna develop anything i can create my own from scratch but the pack u working on it isnt worth to waste time on it. get better boy

Dude, be realistic you can't appreciate the clean coding of aCis source and can't fix an "simple" error and you want me to believe you can do something from "scratch"?

Also you said : "dont be a blindfuck u not even on their team to develop"
There its no team only helpers "Inner Circle"

9kZEsM0.png
Btw we are helping to improve an open source pack free so you will have access to it and flame it ;) think about.

//EDIT
Still waiting some prints of people that are rude from aCis community, also give me some print that you are helping someone on HELP sections.

Edited by StinkyMadness

3 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

so you will have access to it and flame it ;) think about.

u just a braindead. all over my posts and u still thinking im a dev, working on a pack to open server. im just a fucking player since 2005 and playing this game cuz im having fun. I JUST BOUGH 8600k instead a better multicored one JUST TO PLAY LINEAGE2 in HIGHER FPS. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html 8600k was one of the top when i bought that pc.

//EDIT

Still waiting some print of people that are rude from aCis community, also give me some print that you are helping someone on HELP sections.

im not wasting my time on this also. already made 3 videos since the first one was already clear. just ask them "if u guys ever talk  to someone bad or wry over maxcheaters? ever?" or simply check old posts of those ppl. im not a newbie on this forum, just to know. http://prntscr.com/oa9y6k also had another account very years ago that lost information already. take care of urself since its a miracle that u still alive with that brain.

53 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

First of all you are the rude here and watch out your language, if you are not developer why you are even talking on this topic?
You said i have not priv to talk to you on this forum, but you looks like you are 6 months older than me on this forum and you have done nothing here inside.. i have seen only one "wts l2off like geodata" topic from you and when i asked you for price you was like "meh i'm not selling geodata just some modified blocks" and you share with me one of them and was full of bugs xD

That's the different between us, i'm spending my free time to help no knowledge people like you to run their server for fun.
So the "braindead" between us probably its not me.. you must be shame that you are even using public internet to reply on forums like this. Your opinion its welcome ofc.. but when you have opinion.. ofc.

Short story:
From 2012 till 2015 i was using frozen, i was working on NPC HTML's and gameplay to make ready my server, i did it i open live server and i earned total 150e donate and i was happy, when ~100 players joined on my L2JFROZEN server problems starts... lags, console errors and etc... i was confused what is wrong.. why all other server have not problems like me... (i was using even compiled frozen.. i had never seen what "Eclipse" is) then i give up and start seaching around forums for pack without errors.
(BTW i shared my works and still 2k19 big servers are using 2012 Shared NPC's by me)

i decide to start with aCis.. everything was so HARD... there was 0 customs.. back then had 0 shares codes for aCis.. but i start read shared codes of other sources and changes of aCis.. then i start read tutorials.. then i start do my first steps on Java world.. now i'm able to create what ever i need and i like by my OWN hands, also i make mods and selling them to other peoples, so make few moneys from my hobbie. I'm working 4 years on aCis source.. following their updates and read 1 by 1 lines of each commit and search the differences between the lines. So aCis teach me java and teach me that if you want to learn something.. you can. Even if looks like the hardest thing of the world.

and to over that "short story" after all that if i search me on Google.. google know me.. and that's why google do not know you!
Because i learn and i help... and because you are lazy to learn and you never help anybody.

So do not tell me i have not a priv to talk you here, because the Admin of this forum decide that i deserve something more than to be just and "abandoned member".

Edited by StinkyMadness