Server file Interlude C6

Well, Anarchy is definitely not 12 years old. He has years of proven experience, which you will find yourself if you read the forums. Hi end programmers and sys admins won't do shit with l2 binaries or sources. The only way you can achieve this, is by trying, reading experimenting and failing yourself. After a sufficient amount of effort everything is going to be clear. Then there is an easy way, go to Advext64 team (haven't worked with them, but they are top notch and expensive), but you won't learn anything. Given your current situation, finding the original C4 leak from back in the day is very easy, and with research you will get it working like a charm. You can ask for help here (if something isn't already posted) and I'm pretty sure you will get your answers. 

Edited by PARADISE

old timers at least remember the days back before there was actually info on forums, when info was kept locked up by a few people and no one helped anyone, hell you couldn't even pay someone to get info or setup a server for you back then you just had to figure it out, guess what? we figured it out

i mean shit there's a fucking topic titled "HOW TO SETUP L2OFF SERVER"

i would've sold my grandma for a topic like that for the c1 files back in 2005 which wasn't written in chinese

I've setup my first l2off server in 40minutes without guide, cause i didn't know what dsn's are and that's how i found it on 2005-2006.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, Remorseadmin said:

I worked with Advx Team and I can only say that this team is professional , skilled and not expensive. 
If you want to have quality (L2OFF Only) you should defenitly give them a try, they have different kind of prices adapted to your project; friendly ; busniness, etc.

if their quality is same as their skills on websites/account managers they sell i doubt hard for this prices they just taking the piss on this game.

Edited by Nightw0lf

• 2 weeks later...

@Anarchy

Like I said before, it is 2019. If I had my knowledge 10 years ago, then perhaps I would consider investing my time in a project such as dissembling binaries. As it is, I would much rather reverse engineer an emulator for BDO that waste 3 years of my time on a project that is going to flop, because no one is going to play the game by the time I am done, at least no one that I know. 

//end

Edited by Orphexile