How hard is it to create and manage a private l2 server?

I'm kinda interested to start my L2 classic server. I recently started to play it again and felt some nostalgia

but really would like to setup my server and make some money out of it if possible, not p2w though

i was wondering how hard is it to create and manage a private server by yourself, and is it profitable?

23 hours ago, e-itemz said:

If u have at least 15k euro for start and promotion, It's not hard. If u get real online close to 1000 for 4-6 months it's profitable

The only word that comes to my mind is.. Bullshit.

You have to invest for the pack, dev it, prepare server, site and such. But I highly doubt you get decent online. So long story short, not worth. You will waste money and get nothing in return.

Paying a developer to fix stuff or even create is somewhat irrelevant because the vast majority of the servers are dogshit nowadays.So the competition is based on concept of the server and the advertisement.How much you will pay ($/$ per donation of clan member or items) several leaders to join your server?

So,its all about having a pack or not.

Most of the servers wipe and reopen using the exact same pack with some tweaking.

Dont delay,get your free "trance's pack" today.

• Sad 1

On 3/10/2019 at 1:01 AM, e-itemz said:

If u have at least 15k euro for start and promotion, It's not hard. If u get real online close to 1000 for 4-6 months it's profitable

for 15k euro i can open 10 servers at same time with decent advert lul