interlude [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

9 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

and you guys telling me my server is corrupt? 

http://imgur.com/gallery/GAC7Exx

Screenshot_2019-03-27-02-55-00.jpg

retard post full converz not only half, its was corrupt from gm (got kicked after) not from main admin like you do and donate for +6 sets 120 att is automatic at every h5 server lul 

UYgYJD7.png

Edited by AchYlek

55865096_2115358505212000_48389130026840

L2Tales Interlude x15 server is going live this Saturday, 30th of March 21:00. [GMT+2]

Full server features & details : https://l2tales.com/index.php?/features/

Live server game files : https://l2tales.com/index.php?/downloads/

H@H@H skylord think im stalonka :DDDDD

what kind of world do you live lol?

you spam your 2 days server in each topics, you have no advertising and you are trying to promote at the expense of others, they wrote it all, look at your topic, it’s a garbage dump, everyone knows what kind of person you are, you are crazy enough just to think that I am stalonka, instead of deleting your trash server.

everyone has already written on this forum that you are a trash man, take it as it is, do not live in your fictional world!

1 hour ago, SkyLord said:

Guys why you dont hide you ip? :x

6T11zm6.png

neo sorry for that :)

stalonka is not so stupid for make another acc for flame you lol

stalone is profesional not like you skylord, you dont have money even for advertise ahahahahah you are trash i cant understand you get some good money from first mid how the fuck you lost all? and now you spamm in other server forums for your trash bugged server xD

12 hours ago, DavidoffClassic said:

stalone is profesional not like you skylord, you dont have money even for advertise ahahahahah you are trash i cant understand you get some good money from first mid how the fuck you lost all? and now you spamm in other server forums for your trash bugged server xD

Very nice professional who pay for movie makers, java developers , graphic designers and idiots who create fake profiles to flame me in my topics. Nice professional owner.

As you see i am working alone.. and here are the results

ps dont hate me because i am the best mid.

3 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Q7KdkbS.png

H@H@H@H@ FREE ITEMS FOR VOTES ONLY AT L2SHIT.COM! 

Like always, nothing new, everything also gives out free items to clans and players, so that they exalt skylord  like king of corruption server!

4 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Very nice professional who pay for movie makers, java developers , graphic designers and idiots who create fake profiles to flame me in my topics. Nice professional owner.

maybe you should stop give free items to every clan / cp and you will get some money from donate also 

9 minutes ago, AdBlock said:

Q7KdkbS.png

H@H@H@H@ FREE ITEMS FOR VOTES ONLY AT L2SHIT.COM! 

Like always, nothing new, everything also gives out free items to clans and players, so that they exalt skylord  like king of corruption server!

More free items, mooooreeeee!