Request Erlandy`s Engine HTMLS

Pamela32

Question

Find server with Erlandys event engine and then... use a program to receive html from your computer memory :) (it's a hint). You will get full html, except you won't know the name of file. (also you will need to modify html parts where are java replacements done before sending to player view).

4 minutes ago, Pleyne said:

Find server with Erlandys event engine and then... use a program to receive html from your computer memory :) (it's a hint). You will get full html, except you won't know the name of file. (also you will need to modify html parts where are java replacements done before sending to player view).

well i m not that skilled ;/

1 minute ago, frogsandstarfish said:

In adrenaline make a script with something like

begin

print(engine.dlgText);

end.

for real guys thank u a lot for your time but i totally unskilled on these shits 

plus its not easy for me to find a server who have that engine 

5 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

for real guys thank u a lot for your time but i totally unskilled on these shits 

plus its not easy for me to find a server who have that engine 

Gimme 300e and we have a deal :crying:

2 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

i dont have at all xd

Erlandys is good guy, if u bough the engine from him he will answer fast in skype. Now if u didn't buy and u want his Htmls you're f*cked

i m old customer of erlandys.. and i got this engine from him .. not from other guy .. i far i know he is inactive and u cant contact him easy .. anyway of some1 wanna help me if u cant its ok.

How come you lost the htms.

If he send you files on Skype, try to find that old conversation and try to download it again. Mostly it works :happyforever:

Eventually send him msg wherever you can, his forum, Skype, fb or whatever. Sooner or later he should check it.

in this Kara`you do not even give up your Skip because he's a thief I know he's been selling services for a long time without doing anything and server copying from others..copying a few codes from other servers and selling them as their own has nothing to do in his life rather than stealing people who do not know line-in or have a desire to open a server..HTMLS

is an easy case says as a little time and you see videos you'll learn easily Do not let the thieves manage your computer it's the tip you decide

8 hours ago, Kara` said:

Then no. I can take max 300. 400e is trash to me. Stay with shit htmls then.

you do not deserve the importance of people here in Not to give you money