That type of banners should NOT be allowed

miscer7

4 hours ago, miscer7 said:

UtZHQRt.gif.77666be81591e0ba231bf3e508ca

My eyes are still trying to recover from it

I agree, it's not just that it's painful to watch at and causes eye strain, there're people who have epilepsy and could have an epileptic seizure from this kind stuff... Please come up with something less dangerous.

Also when it comes to drawing attention, seeing an ad like this just makes me more likely to click on the L2 remastered ad down below because it's just much more elegant.

Edited by Herlitz

17 hours ago, Herlitz said:

there're people who have epilepsy and could have an epileptic seizure from this kind stuff...

Also when it comes to drawing attention, seeing an ad like this just makes me more likely to click on the L2 remastered ad down below because it's just much more elegant.

True, in addition there is NO warning about potential epilepsy attack. We could easily sue admin. He cares about dmca, he should care even more about our health. Let's make a petition or send a official mail, so the banner can be changed / removed! 

Yea.. Eye candy, not. I would prefer to see, again, boobs rather that this painful flash.

@Kara`

There you go people, i made better gif than talenski shit in less than 12 seconds.

Rsqjmt8.gif

@miscer7 Kiddo deal with it, i pme'd maxtor yesterday to give VIP for a mini-event i wanted to make in maxcheater, he ignored me as always. He ain't do much for this either. If you don't like vote Kara for global mod :'(

Edited by Kara`

1 hour ago, bravetobe said:

mxc redirected you to redmoon site for a while.

Max: I will not do it anymore.

Tal: 200€

Max: Deal!

:dat:

• Haha 2