Server Chronicles.

29 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Hello guys i would like to know why there are no Freya Server's around?Also people want to play on H5 Servers witch are PvP or Mid-Rate kind of x50-100 max?

I'm the only "fan" of Freya in this forum. The way i coded my own project too which i sell 

People stick with IT and H5 and classic. In my opinion Freya is the most "balance" chronicle and one of the best after gracia.

IT is very old and H5 is kinda star wars, chain healings, rains and other useless animations. True there is no Freya around but i consider this a ++ for me since there is no people to go against. It's like 3.500 interlude, 4,750 H5, 1 Freya. Less competition.

If you like Freya then i'm really glad and happy for you

Edited by Kara`

Because no one (l2jserver team) is not working on them, just on H5. No other team who develop packs, for free.

Old packs are old and so has bugs and problems.

I guess answer is obvious. People don't have time to grind their ass to get gear. That's why they prefer pvp/mid/high rate servers.

True story Sweets...But i wonder a Mid to High PvP Server Freya style will attract people?I saw on YT that a Freya Server got alot people but that depends on alot staff

or a H5 will be better?

6 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Because no one (l2jserver team) is not working on them, just on H5. No other team who develop packs, for free.

Old packs are old and so has bugs and problems.

I guess answer is obvious. People don't have time to grind their ass to get gear. That's why they prefer pvp/mid/high rate servers.

You're wrong. When i got my Freya Source from L2J branch in 2011-2012 it was like it is the C4 branch from L2J, no scripts, no masterhandler.java no xmls, no enums NOTHING when i say NOTHING i mean NOTHING. 

I wasted years bringing it into a level that is beyond H5. Xmlized all stuff, drop useless SQL such as PET and bring them into xml, add 90-95% of missing scripts (Hellbound, Gracia, RB's e.t.c), dropping 70% of core and re-design it (the way you get skill list for instance methods that used int and were unfriendly such as getCrystalType() instead of 0 1 2 3 4  changed to enums e.t.c

So basically you don't see any difference from the latest H5 and here's the result:

0ZVKySZ.png

The only thing i kept in SQL are the NPC's cause i love the way i can edit NPC's in real life inside game and store (including their drop-lists)

So the "there is no pack" around is no exquse, you can either work or pay someone to do the work. You want to tell me that people don't give huge amounts already? 500 e for aCis packs.. 3k for L2Scripts. So basically they can't pay for develop a Freya Server? They are just useless monkeys who want a server with copy paste community board and same shit pride weapons. Nothing else.

6 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

From my point of view,Freya seems a nice pack to start a project,but need a better lookout if players want it,because as you said they stick on IT/H5,

Yea ok, because l2 community is apart from disabled brain damaged kids all people must open a H5. C6/H5 or even Classic you won't get more than 300-400 people. Be realistic.

A freya at least is a something "new". If i had the need to play L2 again after 3-4 years i would definitely play on a C4 or a Freya.

It's really stupid that such a beautiful chronicle that is the last true Lineage 2 chronicle is being avoided because "owners" tend to believe that copying other's server will have a success. 

People complain how shit l2 community is yet they join same packs with same community board with SAME NPC'S and expect something different LOL. If i had the chance to open i would be proud owner of a Freya even with 50 people inside. I would go for a mid rate or even a low rate without WIPES without any donation that affect (except change sex, premium e.t.c or Cosmetics), no equipment and customs with a taste of a mid npc (till A grade or so).

Remember people who meet "success" are who tend to use their own path and no follow other's.

Edited by Kara`

2 hours ago, CaptainMarvel said:

You think C4 chronicle isnt dead?I guess A GOOD Freya pack well builded may goes well

Dead might be for you, for other people who don't care of x1000 PEOPLE ONLINE!!! it's not dead.

I remember when i joined a x10 off like server for first time in 2004-2005 all i cared is to take my female friend who

i met inside the game and go farm in Alligator Island or do quests e.t.c.

We didn't care for people, we didn't care for 50 people in Ketra, we didn't care if towns weren't filled by trade-shops, we didn't care if server didn't have full chat WTS-WTB all we cared is just goin around and do silly stuff.

I believe 90% + of people grew up in this way. I'm sure nobody in age of 14-16 joined a server and had fancy community board and party finder and visual dress systems. Yet l2 were super successful. 

Let's no talk for the developers who got inspired and made a programming career out of it.

So because C4 Servers don't have community (because young people are immature to play and they focus on x5000 pride like) this doesnt mean its dead. If you want to play a game with full visuals and a mess of people i can suggest you dota or fornite or other shit. 

Now about Freya the reason im still working on it (mostly daily) and i haven't move in H5 (and i won't) its because i believe if someone really pay attention on it and give it a chance he can get some people (My opinion always).

PS. This is Lineage 2

This is NOT Lineage 2

Edited by Kara`

6 hours ago, Kara` said:

So the "there is no pack" around is no exquse

You are not a 'dev team', nor free one, nor private who sells access to the project. You developed it privately for your own sake, fun, learning purposes. That's what I mean.

So yeah, there is no team working on those files since years. Once l2jserver team jump into h5, Freya abandoned.

No one cares about your private dev :happyforever:

6 hours ago, Kara` said:

Dead might be for you, for other people who don't care of x1000 PEOPLE ONLINE!!! it's not dead.

I remember when i joined a x10 off like server for first time in 2004-2005 all i cared is to take my female friend who

i met inside the game and go farm in Alligator Island or do quests e.t.c.

We didn't care for people, we didn't care for 50 people in Ketra, we didn't care if towns weren't filled by trade-shops, we didn't care if server didn't have full chat WTS-WTB all we cared is just goin around and do silly stuff.

I believe 90% + of people grew up in this way. I'm sure nobody in age of 14-16 joined a server and had fancy community board and party finder and visual dress systems. Yet l2 were super successful. 

Let's no talk for the developers who got inspired and made a programming career out of it.

So because C4 Servers don't have community (because young people are immature to play and they focus on x5000 pride like) this doesnt mean its dead. If you want to play a game with full visuals and a mess of people i can suggest you dota or fornite or other shit. 

Now about Freya the reason im still working on it (mostly daily) and i haven't move in H5 (and i won't) its because i believe if someone really pay attention on it and give it a chance he can get some people (My opinion always).

PS. This is Lineage 2

This is NOT Lineage 2

So true...

15 hours ago, Kara` said:

You want to tell me that people don't give huge amounts already? 500 e for aCis packs.. 3k for L2Scripts.

aCis is 10€ only for a cycle, don't melt everything. If people are ready to pay 500€, that's not going into my pockets, but probably yours. I never received 500€ from a single ppl.

If IL is still successful, maybe - MAYBE - it's because there are still supported packs out there. If there was a legit C4 or GF pack, than people would happily use them too. Interlude has always been supported over the years - no matter how crappy projects were, there were always multiple.

Other chronicles got at best 0 to 1 project, most of them, once stopped, simply got their sources / fixes vanished on the void.

Your own pack will probably end in the void too.

That's the big story of L2J. Done efforts simply are dropped. How many forks stopped without sharing anything ?

Imagine if cavemen didn't share the fire, and every generation had to discover it again, make people pay to use it then die without sharing the secrets. That's basically how L2J marketplace works.

The worst is you're a part of it and you don't know it. And you're one fragment of that whole mess too.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

aCis is 10€ only for a cycle, don't melt everything. If people are ready to pay 500€, that's not going into my pockets, but probably yours. I never received 500€ from a single ppl.

If IL is still successful, maybe - MAYBE - it's because there are still supported packs out there. If there was a legit C4 or GF pack, than people would happily use them too. Interlude has always been supported over the years - no matter how crappy projects were, there were always multiple.

Other chronicles got at best 0 to 1 project, most of them, once stopped, simply got their sources / fixes vanished on the void.

Your own pack will probably end in the void too.

That's the big story of L2J. Done efforts simply are dropped. How many forks stopped without sharing anything ?

Imagine if cavemen didn't share the fire, and every generation had to discover it again, make people pay to use it then die without sharing the secrets. That's basically how L2J marketplace works.

The worst is you're a part of it and you don't know it. And you're one fragment of that whole mess too.

You didn't understand what i meant with the 500$. aCis was just an example since its the most known IT project. I mean for add features. They are not afraid to spend such an amount for make aCis into pride-like (with instances, community e.t.c)

No money came in my pocket from aCis since i don't work in aCis or generally in Interlude. Tell that to reborn12 and Margazeas who are selling their "project" aka aCis with some shit modification for 250 euro to people claiming the core is 100% workable and all Scripts are re-coded and balance is 100% done, no me. 

Dk7guCx.jpg

I respect your job and you as a person, if i didn't i would simply transfer all my customs into aCis and sell it with the latest source i have access from 2-3 clients already.

So don't tell me that i take your money..

Edited by Kara`

4 hours ago, Kara` said:

Margazeas who are selling their "project" aka aCis

proofs or never happent! 

• Sad 1