I want someone to make me a server we can have a deal

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Kiddo 320 euro is included a H5 pack + 1 month support services + buy you VPS + a cheap website + currency system

so in other words if we exclude the website that is min 70-80 euro and the VPS that is min 30 euro i ended up making a pack and working for 1 month for 200 euro. So plz post more photos and confirm what trash person you're. Your photos work for me and against you so far. 

Go beg for latest official files + site + currency + services + dedi for 100 euro and ask your gipsy daddy to give you money. You know how to wear earing at your ear but u can't affort ur own money in that age ROFL.

my gipsy dad can buy you with everything, like your lieing e can see from the start we talked about interlude and not about H5, you tell me pay pay pay just like some scammer, and everything going good for you that I typed even tho IT DIDNT MAKE YOU ANGRY and I can see you are really man from word you made them ban me in less than 2 hours.

Thanks for making my rating go up and you have to be asheamed with 16years old and you offend.

<3 <3 <3

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, SGuard said:

Still, 320 eur for ready server is nonsense

Back in time, people managed to get, somehow, people even with 50-100€ budget. Like get frozen pack, shared website, rent vps and that's it. :dat:

Correct, but with that amount of money you will earn around the same amount. Business is never linear with what you invest and gain/lose and l2 is not a fast cash out anymore. 

10 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Back in time, people managed to get, somehow, people even with 50-100€ budget. Like get frozen pack, shared website, rent vps and that's it. :dat:

Back in time they didn't ask for AI bot, full community board, Event engines with 32 event, vote system with API and XML support. 

Back in time they just wanted low rates with a GM shop till B grade. Don't say random stuff Banana whore.

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Back in time they didn't ask for AI bot, full community board, Event engines with 32 event, vote system with API and XML support. 

Back in time they just wanted low rates with a GM shop till B grade. Don't say random stuff Banana whore.

Excuse my ignorance :(

17 hours ago, SGuard said:

Still, 320 eur for ready server is nonsense.

L2 was never a cheap business, whoever gets everything for 320 euro will get a result that will barely cover his 320 euro..

According to your experience what would you call a good amount to invest? and in which categories should someone focus? 

22 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

According to your experience what would you call a good amount to invest? and in which categories should someone focus? 

Depends on your goals, if you want to actually do money, you need atleast 1k$ for starters and prepare to invest the first year more, so first year to be break even - meaning no money back.

If you actually have money and you don't want to have the time wasted for you, then you need minimum 15k$ ready to invest. 

Break down is simple:

Files - java or pts (private stuff not something that you can buy) will get u to 3-12k$ ; website etc. up to 1k ; ads - atleast 2k to get the best spots + bribe the clans.

There's no guarantee that you success in anyway, its all up to your talent of persuading people to play, having the best files and ability to develop and evolve, there's tons of servers that can provide it anyway, so for those who think you can just open a server for 320 euro and do kk$ - no, its not that kind of business. 

I didn't even start talking about donation, cause money earned isn't the money you will actually get.