Connect Using Hamachi

amymix19

Question

hello...i have problem with my host...the port is not open...i have open it manually...but nothing happen...my friend wanna play my server....and im using hamachi...i already change the ip in server config/game server config and l2.ini...but its stuck on log in server...anyone have solution with this?

Edited by amymix19

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, amymix19 said:

hello...i have problem with my host...the port is not open...i have open it manually...but nothing happen...my friend wanna play my server....and im using hamachi...i already change the ip in server config/game server config and l2.ini...but its stuck on log in server...anyone have solution with this?

There is no reason to use such a high latency software like hamachi when you can use server online.

Simply go into your router (if you're at home) or firewall inbound-outbounds and open ports 2106,9014,7777 (one of them is not used but i dont remember which one) and then into your l2.ini (system folder) edit with a file editor to your online ip www.whatismyip.com and send it to your friends. The delay will be x100 less.

13 hours ago, Kara` said:

There is no reason to use such a high latency software like hamachi when you can use server online.

Simply go into your router (if you're at home) or firewall inbound-outbounds and open ports 2106,9014,7777 (one of them is not used but i dont remember which one) and then into your l2.ini (system folder) edit with a file editor to your online ip www.whatismyip.com and send it to your friends. The delay will be x100 less.

2106 is not the one:)

17 hours ago, Kara` said:

firewall inbound-outbounds and open ports 2106,9014,7777

9014 is an internal port so you don't need to open it unless you are hosting the login and the game server in separate machines.

It's also, just inbound ports, not outbound.

Edited by Elfocrash

2 hours ago, Elfocrash said:

9014 is an internal port so you don't need to open it unless you are hosting the login and the game server in separate machines.

It's also, just inbound ports, not outbound.

I meant the place that it says Inbound/Outbounds obviously the word inbound is for the incoming connections

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

I meant the place that it says Inbound/Outbounds obviously the word inbound is for the incoming connections

Then say it :)