Looking to buy project

13 hours ago, SGuard said:

Again, there is servers with 5k online. If you can't do a server with 5k online, that doesn't mean nobody can.

either you have no clue what's going on inside the servers or you just believe what you see on their websites , 
there wasnt and will not be a server with REAL 5k players 

9 hours ago, MrPro* said:

either you have no clue what's going on inside the servers or you just believe what you see on their websites , 

Its clearly you overestimate your knowledge in the area. L2 isn't just located in 1 single euro or russian spot, its a global game with players from almost everywhere. 

I didn't say a lot of server may achieve that number, no, but, a small amount of private servers may and still achieving this number for a brief period. 

On 1/28/2019 at 6:23 AM, MrPro* said:

from early 2018, just because YOU can't get 5k on a server doesn't mean no one can

(that image wasn't even the peak for the server)

download.png

Edited by Anarchy

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

o48iksRuQEKbZGTUCPnWZA.png

from early 2018, just because YOU can't get 5k on a server doesn't mean no one can

photo doesnt work and i dont open servers 

Just now, Anarchy said:

corrected the image, and like i said, just cuz you can't doesn't mean no one can

i am talking for REAL PLAYERS not shops/afk/dual boxes

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

i am talking for REAL PLAYERS not shops/afk/dual boxes

and like i said, that screenshot isn't the peak of the server, count capped out at around 8700 after server box had to be upgraded to handle it and that particular server had a 2 box limit enforced by the anticheat so even if you take the idea that 100% of players ran 2 boxes thats over 4350 players and offline shops didn't count towards server-displayed user numbers for obvious reasons

again, for the third time, just because YOU can't get 5k players doesn't mean no one can

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 7:48 PM, Anarchy said:

download.png

Its Beyond which was just flooded by IPKU money, without any thinking to get it back? Not the best example of "business", because it was fun, charity, whatever, but not a business.

But generally yes, not so much brands can achieve ~5k online results, but they exist

36 minutes ago, Xeonc said:

Its Beyond which was just flooded by IPKU money, without any thinking to get it back? Not the best example of "business", because it was fun, charity, whatever, but not a business.

But generally yes, not so much brands can achieve ~5k online results, but they exist

aint nobody specified it had to be profitable project that can't get 5k they all just saying straight up 5k not possible, and they dead ass wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's just the only one i have a screenie of it's not the only project i have personal experience with which had 5k these guys just lack imagination on their projects

• Thanks 1