Looking for staff

Good morning to all,

About a year ago I was in this same forum, looking for staff for a project, which we have not just launched due to lack of personnel.
I have encouraged to re-launch that project, I hope this time, find the right people to carry it out.

The project consists of an international community of two servers, one of them will be MID Interlude and the other LOW H5 (with features that will differentiate them from the rest of the current servers, how is it logical).

I am a computer programmer and I have servers to start the projects, and I will give my skills as a programmer to the project to develop new functionalities, as well as a web page totally connected to the servers, and thus offer services similar to those offered by Lineage2 Oficial .

What I am looking for is:
- 1 System Administrator (to manage the servers that I will grant him)
- 1 JAVA Programmer to support me in the development of the new functionalities
- 1 Expert person in current ServerPacks, to serve as advisor
- 2 people in charge of INGAME development (GM's), which in turn, will function as testers in the development phase.
- 2 Person in charge of forums and advertising

In this project, there will be payments (donations?), But they will not unbalance the game (I will explain this later). What is collected with these donations will go partly to pay for advertising and to pay for the staff.

Any questions and other questions by private.

Sorry if this post is not in the correct branch.

A huge greeting to the team of MaxCheaters.

Hello,

I don't think someone will work for you without payment. What if server won't get donations? You ask for people that will CREATE the server FOR YOU, and you will pay them from donations. I don't think serious people will contact with you..

Anyway, good luck.

@'Baggos' I'm sorry if I don't explain this situation good... I can create the server, I just want some help and share the project. I just have an idea and if there is someone who likes and wants to help me, go ahead, otherwise I will do it alone.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion. And if you have something to offer, like many other people, just let me know and tell me your price. Maybe I'm interested

Funny guy. We are in 2019 almost and you ask people to waste their time on helping you as we were back in 2004. Also you said the word "programmer" twice in 1 sentence which automaticaly make you not a programmer guy. More like "i can copy paste some code, see stackoverflow e.t.c". Seriously guys grow up.

10 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Funny guy. We are in 2019 almost and you ask people to waste their time on helping you as we were back in 2004. Also you said the word "programmer" twice in 1 sentence which automaticaly make you not a programmer guy. More like "i can copy paste some code, see stackoverflow e.t.c". Seriously guys grow up.

Back in 2004 you was barely 8 years old lmao

Just now, xxdem said:

Back in 2004 you was barely 8 years old lmao

You "was" ? Also in 2004 my age were 14. Enough to have my first c4 server 

42 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Eisai 30 xronwn diladi? eklapsa

Ωραια τα μαθηματικα σου με ξεπερνανε αν δλδ γεννηθηκα το 1995 ειμαι 30 χρονων οκ.

@Kara` I don't want make a discussion... This is not the finality of the post. I'm programmer 7 years ago, and you can see my profile in linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmartinezpascual/ or in Malt https://www.malt.es/profile/danielmartinezpascual

But if I say 2 times programmer in the same sentence and this is bad, I'm sorry.

I'm looking for partners, this is bad in 2019 year?

I have 2 companies and I have partners, and never I paid my partners for come with me.

18 minutes ago, xxdem said:

egw diavazw oti to 2004 isoun 14, pou simenei 1990 oxi 1995

Ούτε το '90 σε κάνει 30.

33 minutes ago, KibyMaster said:

@Kara` I don't want make a discussion... This is not the finality of the post. I'm programmer 7 years ago, and you can see my profile in linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmartinezpascual/ or in Malt https://www.malt.es/profile/danielmartinezpascual

But if I say 2 times programmer in the same sentence and this is bad, I'm sorry.

I'm looking for partners, this is bad in 2019 year?

I have 2 companies and I have partners, and never I paid my partners for come with me.

Still you basically ask 4 people to work for you for no money. This "we take money from donations" its a joke. In 2019 the max people you will get is 150-200. And from 150-200 the 100 will be there just to test hacks and troll (including achylek). So the donations you take will be enough to pay the dedi and 4 people in a month? You think you will make more than 500 euro? 

I 've seen this story thousand times. Server fail and nobody gets paid. 

13 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Still you basically ask 4 people to work for you for no money. This "we take money from donations" its a joke. In 2019 the max people you will get is 150-200. And from 150-200 the 100 will be there just to test hacks and troll (including achylek). So the donations you take will be enough to pay the dedi and 4 people in a month? You think you will make more than 500 euro? 

I 've seen this story thousand times. Server fail and nobody gets paid. 

hater 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, KibyMaster said:

@'Baggos' I'm sorry if I don't explain this situation good... I can create the server, I just want some help and share the project. I just have an idea and if there is someone who likes and wants to help me, go ahead, otherwise I will do it alone.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion. And if you have something to offer, like many other people, just let me know and tell me your price. Maybe I'm interested

do not share man .. do not trust .. that is my opinion..