classic [L2j] Game Of Thrones

AryaStark

guys , just give a try to those new gm teams that show UP and mostly failed because of those (we know who ) people who always destroy the game that we wanna spend our free time.

those GM's opens and reopens servers , corrupted giving items , and doing other more pathetic things that destroy this game.

im gonna support new servers with new GM teams like this l2gameofthrones seems interesting and not corrupted.

never gonna go again after my last server to this l2lionna,tales,bla bla bla servers who open and reopen .

+1 from me to this new server.

in official classic servers, everybody can see the different of playing official and private

in every private server that opened untill now, ONly CPsetup chars has the top damage 

all the rest are unbalance as hell.

gladi/tyrant/dagger can be create in official even for those Adena sellers/item sellers from companies

and they do Damage and all skills works as they suppost .

in private server you see GLADi with damascus damascus hiting 500 damage to 7k HP necro. (not possible killing him even in 1 year hiting nonstop ) and then necro just use f1 and u get 2k dmg no matter what jewels u got.

that makes me sick. Just see videos on youtube about official like GrandKain or other classic servers and test those guys on videos .  see the damage , see the skills .

then come back to this topic and you can speak again for private classic servers.

its a game and  we have to Enjoy it.

When i see kind of broken servers open and reopen.

and when u wanna try it again ( because they know when they will open a new server, when noone else is on )

and u login and you see like 42304020 damage from a character that in 20 years of Lineage II can't kill yours'

ya dude.. i wanna break my computer in your head. and then punch u with the broken pieces of it

actually this guy using scam skype accs for advert

this guy copy / paste website from destiny/liona and didnt even delete all icons

lets image his server, 2 days beta with custom items?  gl

anyway seems i know you, thats why u dont want me write at this topic

Edited by AchYlek

24 minutes ago, vikaki5 said:

You think it's gonna last that much? :O

I wonder , hwo you guys are so sure about :

The server time period

The server bugs 

The server admins

When you dont event playd at BETA at least to take an opinion.

But dont worry i understad, paid hater's philosophy ^^

More bump my topic and you get more Festival Adena. pm me for reward

You have to understand that most of server's features are understandable before even joining. 
People can even understand that the server will fail because of the staff. You can barely type and all you say is that we're getting paid because we say negative stuff about your server. You're just a clown who can't even answer or say something pointful, all you do is thank for bumping after each comment - don't even see the point of that- since you have paid advertisements, who cares about topic views?
If you want to look as a proper admin, either answer to every comment as needed or don't answer at all. You don't have to thank for bumps which are useless. By the way, I will be here after the opening to keep laughing with the population of the server which as I said before, will be dead. Grow up game of thrones clown, grow up.

5 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

I wonder , hwo you guys are so sure about :

The server time period

The server bugs 

The server admins

When you dont event playd at BETA at least to take an opinion.

But dont worry i understad, paid hater's philosophy ^^

More bump my topic and you get more Festival Adena. pm me for reward

They are not paid haters. They have seen thousands of fail servers and they have stated some facts. But OK let's say that they are wrong. How do you know your fails are very stable bla bla bla? Have you tested them in a live server? 

You are talking about stalone who is bullshiting ppl all these years with his fake online numbers and you do exactly the same thing. 3k+ online are you freaking serious. Only off classic servers have such numbers and 3-4 Russian projects. If you have ever dreamed of these numbers then 10 euros which you QQed about sinister is absolutely nothing. You need to invest over 5k euro. Look at stalone's last servers advertising campaigns, Google, fb, insta, almost every topsite, spamming mails-Skype and other social media and still he failed. So plz tell me how can you tend to have these claims for your server. 

24 minutes ago, vikaki5 said:

You have to understand that most of server's features are understandable before even joining. 
People can even understand that the server will fail because of the staff. You can barely type and all you say is that we're getting paid because we say negative stuff about your server. You're just a clown who can't even answer or say something pointful, all you do is thank for bumping after each comment - don't even see the point of that- since you have paid advertisements, who cares about topic views?
If you want to look as a proper admin, either answer to every comment as needed or don't answer at all. You don't have to thank for bumps which are useless. By the way, I will be here after the opening to keep laughing with the population of the server which as I said before, will be dead. Grow up game of thrones clown, grow up.

1st of all pple can understand that server will fail because of staff? So you know me , and you know that i wil fail ? ok, maby you have  seen me in your dreams.

2nd There is no other reason exept of paid ,that some one will post so much hate in a new server and new staff w/o knowing nothing about him and the server.

3rd Im a clown ? , and you want to make a serius chat with you? . Pple who dont respect other pple they dont respect their own selves. 

4rd there were any comments about server features , but only hate comments. So i cant answer any of them 

END of story with you.

19 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

They are not paid haters. They have seen thousands of fail servers and they have stated some facts. But OK let's say that they are wrong. How do you know your fails are very stable bla bla bla? Have you tested them in a live server? 

You are talking about stalone who is bullshiting ppl all these years with his fake online numbers and you do exactly the same thing. 3k+ online are you freaking serious. Only off classic servers have such numbers and 3-4 Russian projects. If you have ever dreamed of these numbers then 10 euros which you QQed about sinister is absolutely nothing. You need to invest over 5k euro. Look at stalone's last servers advertising campaigns, Google, fb, insta, almost every topsite, spamming mails-Skype and other social media and still he failed. So plz tell me how can you tend to have these claims for your server. 

The only i have to say about your comment , its that i never said that server will have 3.000 online , but that we expect 3.000

There is a big difference . From all paid ads that  didnt start yet, and with some calculations , thats the number but is estimated always. it would be 1-5 to 3. So i never said that.

As expected, you can barely count to 10, how tf can you make calculations and expect 3k players xD
Just keep fighting for 10e scams and someday u might pay enough kara to create you a proper server and you will make money then. Untill that happens, don't waste people's time and don't open this crap which is going to last less than 1 week.
You're always free to ask from a moderator to shut this topic so you can go back to game of thrones episodes.

14 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

1st of all pple can understand that server will fail because of staff? So you know me , and you know that i wil fail ? ok, maby you have  seen me in your dreams.

2nd There is no other reason exept of paid ,that some one will post so much hate in a new server and new staff w/o knowing nothing about him and the server.

3rd Im a clown ? , and you want to make a serius chat with you? . Pple who dont respect other pple they dont respect their own selves. 

4rd there were any comments about server features , but only hate comments. So i cant answer any of them 

END of story with you.

The only i have to say about your comment , its that i never said that server will have 3.000 online , but that we expect 3.000

There is a big difference . From all paid ads that  didnt start yet, and with some calculations , thats the number but is estimated always. it would be 1-5 to 3. So i never said that.

please there isnt 1 private server with more then 1000 online, (rpg club maybe and averia + dex + eglobal) 

but you will get 1,5k-3k , gosh wake up 

Your biggest problem is that you were already caught lying, twice - and you didn't even open yet, shows what kind of corrupted admin you're going to be.

You said you have no relations with lionna / destiny while your website had lionna favicon with l2 destiny logo in it.

Something that you rushed to remove after achylek posted it here.

Another thing is that you claim you are a completely new server with new staff, while your website's description says grand opening date is 25 October - this cannot be a mistake for any new server, it is only a copy-paste leftover from some old website you owned.

Untitled.png.a26a3c59b895110e9f0ece45b4b352be.png

A quick search shows that l2 destiny has the exact same description, and they have that lionna favicon too (lol, what a copy-paste fiesta, can't even know who copies from who anymore).

Well, good luck, just please don't tell me im a paid bot too, you're getting ridiculous.

Edited by Sahar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sahar said:

Your biggest problem is that you were already caught lying, twice - and you didn't even open yet, shows what kind of corrupted admin you're going to be.

You said you have no relations with lionna / destiny while your website had lionna favicon with l2 destiny logo in it.

Another thing is that you claim you are a completely new server with new staff, while your website's description says grand opening date is 25 October - this cannot be a mistake for any new server, it is only a copy-paste leftover from some old website you owned.

A quick search shows that l2 destiny has the exact same description, and they have that lionna favicon too (lol, what a copy-paste fiesta, can't even know who copies from who anymore).

Well, good luck, just please don't tell me im a paid bot too, you're getting ridiculous.

i hate u, now i saw it also :D... was uploading it 

2 minutes ago, Sahar said:

A quick search shows that l2 destiny has the exact same description, and they have that lionna favicon too (lol, what a copy-paste fiesta).

No im not gona say that. But be sure that im not having any relation ship with the servers you said up, these are just some scripts that are really copied , but thats all. 

13 minutes ago, vikaki5 said:

As expected, you can barely count to 10, how tf can you make calculations and expect 3k players xD
Just keep fighting for 10e scams and someday u might pay enough kara to create you a proper server and you will make money then. Untill that happens, don't waste people's time and don't open this crap which is going to last less than 1 week.
You're always free to ask from a moderator to shut this topic so you can go back to game of thrones episodes.

Winter is here

6 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

please there isnt 1 private server with more then 1000 online, (rpg club maybe and averia + dex + eglobal) 

but you will get 1,5k-3k , gosh wake up 

AchYlek , you have done so far 9 Festival Adenas on Grand Opening. keep going !

4 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

No im not gona say that. But be sure that im not having any relation ship with the servers you said up, these are just some scripts that are really copied , but thats all. 

Winter is here

AchYlek , you have done so far 9 Festival Adenas on Grand Opening. keep going !

so if you cant copy / paste website w/o mistake, how we can trust you server will have no bugs ? ;D 

Edited by AchYlek