Multiple Topic [Refer to Virus e.t.c]

Kara

@Maxtor Seriously do something, i pump my topic and 20 minute later is in 2nd page by other's multiple topics.

Look here: 

vUMIkzk.png

Only in 1st page today 5 topics of ViruS. Am i stupid for posting Services + Templates codes all in 1 topic? Should i post each code i make tomorrow in new topic and have

2.5 pages just from my codes? By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`,. Do something please. Add rule to allow max marketplace UP to 2 or merge his topics. I can't even see my FUCKING topic anymore. 

Also let's skip this abuse:

2r5rr9O.png

Soon you will need buy database to fit the fake reputation virus get from his friend but thats something fun no bother anyone. For now please fix his topics and other's multiple topics.

Edited by Kara`

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

@Maxtor Seriously do something, i pump my topic and 20 minute later is in 2nd page by other's multiple topics.

Look here: 

vUMIkzk.png

Only in 1st page today 5 topics of ViruS. Am i stupid for posting Services + Templates codes all in 1 topic? Should i post each code i make tomorrow in new topic and have

2.5 pages just from my codes? By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`, By Kara`,. Do something please. Add rule to allow max marketplace UP to 2 or merge his topics. I can't even see my FUCKING topic anymore. 

Also let's skip this abuse:

2r5rr9O.png

Soon you will need buy database to fit the fake reputation virus get from his friend but thats something fun no bother anyone. For now please fix his topics and other's multiple topics.

I merge his topics.

Also @◄√i®uS► and @deMEV all your reputations removed from both of you.

If you keep abusing reputation system by simply click like on each and every post of each other i will remove you the priv to give reputations.

For now you have them but use them wisely!

• Thanks 1