wallfex

Question

Hello, I use L2j server, and by default my vitality go from full vita Lv4 to Lv0  %0 completly empty

i got this at game/config/rates by default,

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Vitality system rates. Works only if EnableVitality = True
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

# The following configures the XP multiplier of each vitality level. Basically, you have
# 5 levels, the first one being 0. Official rates are:
# Level 1: 150%
# Level 2: 200%
# Level 3: 250%
# Level 4: 300%
# Take care setting these values according to your server rates, as the can lead to huge differences!
# Example with a server rate 15x and a level 4 vitality = 3. => final server rate = 45 (15x3)!
RateVitalityLevel1 = 1.5
RateVitalityLevel2 = 2.
RateVitalityLevel3 = 2.5
RateVitalityLevel4 = 3.

I tried adding "EnableVitality = Truefor test if it change and its the same.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, wallfex said:

Hello, I use L2j server, and by default my vitality go from full vita Lv4 to Lv0  %0 completly empty

i got this at game/config/rates by default,

I tried adding "EnableVitality = Truefor test if it change and its the same.

You can't just go around and add configs at any files you want. EnableVitality might be in different file like L2JMOD.properties as far i remember. 

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

You can't just go around and add configs at any files you want. EnableVitality might be in different file like L2JMOD.properties as far i remember. 

Thanks, you were right, I should have used the  L2j_Configurator,not open with notepad. Anyways vitality was activated, but in-game it decrease very fast,almost server I played vita Lv4 just run out fast.

Nevit blessing dont active, said paused

Nevit's Hourglass Potion dont let me use it, it says " Target type of skill is not currently handled "

Edited by wallfex

1 hour ago, wallfex said:

Thanks, you were right, I should have used the  L2j_Configurator,not open with notepad. Anyways vitality was activated, but in-game it decrease very fast,almost server I played vita Lv4 just run out fast.

Nevit blessing dont active, said paused

Nevit's Hourglass Potion dont let me use it, it says " Target type of skill is not currently handled "

Sounds like the handler is missing. Try to find it and "leech" it from another pack.