Maxcheaters moderators removing posts.

L2Elixir.com

Hello, sorry to interrupt but i want to share my thoughts about those images / links that moderator spoke some replies above,

In my opinion a unique content like a good visual image that someone spent some time or some money for it is not a spam, its a server post and keeping this forum members up to date about some events etc.

It impossible to edit his main post and add images every 1-2 days, in 1 month this post will be unreadable.

Best regards.

7 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

Hello, sorry to interrupt but i want to share my thoughts about those images / links that moderator spoke some replies above,

In my opinion a unique content like a good visual image that someone spent some time or some money for it is not a spam, its a server post and keeping this forum members up to date about some events etc.

It impossible to edit his main post and add images every 1-2 days, in 1 month this post will be unreadable.

Best regards.

I will tell you my opinion about that and it's just my opinion.

From a player's perspective, if you see a topic where admin posts every day a new post and there are like 5 pages of him without anyone else reply i would clam this server as "dead" since there is no activity on its thread i would think that when server opens it will have the same inactivity.

From a moderator's perspective, if you see multiple replies it's counted as spam and we already mentioned a lot of times to topic starts that in order to avoid situations like the one here it will be better to edit the last post made by topic owner if there is no new reply from any other member.

From a server owner's perspective is better to post daily updates with unique content to bump his topic and inform people about new things on the server.

I personaly don't see multiple posts as spam if there are like 3,4 posts but when you see 3 pages for example with posts only from topic owner it looks bad.

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

From a player's perspective, if you see a topic where admin posts every day a new post and there are like 5 pages of him without anyone else reply i would clam this server as "dead" since there is no activity on its thread i would think that when server opens it will have the same inactivity.

From a moderator's perspective, if you see multiple replies it's counted as spam and we already mentioned a lot of times to topic starts that in order to avoid situations like the one here it will be better to edit the last post made by topic owner if there is no new reply from any other member.

From a server owner's perspective is better to post daily updates with unique content to bump his topic and inform people about new things on the server.

I personaly don't see multiple posts as spam if there are like 3,4 posts but when you see 3 pages for example with posts only from topic owner it looks bad.

maybe maxcheaters are dead ?? thats because no one reply ,also how you can call one server dead when is top 2 in all votesites and his forum have more activity than maxcheaters ?

14 minutes ago, DavidoffClassic said:

maybe maxcheaters are dead ?? thats because no one reply ,also how you can call one server dead when is top 2 in all votesites and his forum have more activity than maxcheaters ?

First of all because a topic doesn't have posts in it means mxc is dead? lol 

look at forum activity.

Secondly did i say that this particular server is dead?

I said my opinion about how it looks a topic with posts made only by server owner and again as MY OWN OPINION.

Use your brain next time before you make a post..

2 hours ago, DavidoffClassic said:

At least mxc is not full of bots or alt accounts like elixir, go on keep dreaming about 5k and 20k players. He is brainwashing this braindead community since 2k12-13. Still many years passed and ppl can't stop making him richer and richer. 

3 hours ago, Designatix said:

ok, you made "hidden content" things for share items, forum is full flood of "ty for share"  etc of spam,

but when admin tryharding with adverting and posting daily updates + nice images, its count as spam? wtf this logic? 

so make also "hidden content" server advertising and ppl will flood his topic about "nice server i gonna try it" ...  since there is no another reason write to topic when you want join it... 

so right now u want keep forum "dead" since even admin cant posting daily updates at server...

and editing main post is retarded

sorry but this logic is stupid... 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

ok, you made "hidden content" things for share items, forum is full flood of "ty for share"  etc of spam,

but when admin tryharding with adverting and posting daily updates + nice images, its count as spam? wtf this logic? 

so make also "hidden content" server advertising and ppl will flood his topic about "nice server i gonna try it" ... 

Forum has banners or make topic sticky for advertise. Not double-triple e.t.c posting? What is the difficult part to understand? 

3 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Forum has banners or make topic sticky for advertise. Not double-triple e.t.c posting? What is the difficult part to understand? 

if me as player im looking for server, i want see what is doing at server if its worth join... 

i will find server here and after  waste of time at google if there is any video from server ?  since noone will edit his main post bcs of video from daily pvp 

i can make daily 100 nonsence posts, its not count as spam, but when admin make 1 dailly post "though multi/triple posting" its count as spam, wtf this logic

Edited by AchYlek

59 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

so make also "hidden content" server advertising and ppl will flood his topic about "nice server i gonna try it" ...  since there is no another reason write to topic when you want join it... 

so right now u want keep forum "dead" since even admin cant posting daily updates at server...

and editing main post is retarded

According to your logic since "ty for share" made by a lot of users is a spam but posting at the same day twice is not spam right?

Because the posts that Katherine deleted were like this one: http://prntscr.com/knxq1a

posts made the same day without 24 hours passing between each post, meaning it is indeed a spam.

And there were a lot more than that but Katherine cleaned them, if you check there are also some posts made 24 hours after last post but they are not deleted. Why's that? because it is not counted as spam so they are still there.

So yes l2elixir did spammed and what we did was clean them.

One more thing.

I personaly give warning to each member spams with posts like "ty", "gg" and replies like that members that they make double and triple posts because the rules are saying that spam is not allowed.

BUT i didn't warned l2elixir once. And if i do you know what's next if he keeps doing it?

Chat ban 3 days and after that since the member is refusing to follow those simple rules he will simply get banned.

Now i didn't do any of that because like you and someone else mentioned he want to advertise his server, he paid money for those images, BUT if he wants to have a post at mxc he HAS to follow forum rules like everyone else.

And one last thing.

You think this dude really cares?

Look even at your own posts, you asked him who made this images and he simply ignored you like he did to everyone else.

He didn't spend like 30 seconds to give a player an answer to his/her question but he spends time to make a report topic here because mods following our forum rules.

I really got tired of all these things at times for real.

There are so many rules violations which makes me some times to say "fck it i can't give so many warnings", "i can't lock so many threads", "i can't move so many things" because people are refused to follow some simple rules and we have to do things for them like they are childs or something.

Learn to follow some simple rules if you want to be part of a community, it works like that everywhere.

If you do not follow rules you simply got punished. We're trying our best to not punish everyone just by trying to warn them first or clean their spams so it won't look like spam but they still don't care.

Why should i care about the money he spend for those images? I simply wont.

And that' the end of the discussions here.

@L2Elixir.com You got your answers. And you get a last warning from me since you wanted to get attraction, the next time you won't follow our forum rules i will go "by the book" this time and won't only clean your spam replies.

Posting real server updates, even after an hour, two, three.. I don't mind. But if he post some random or not image and write 'download system' and after an hour 'some clans reach lvl 3, download system' then yeah obviously that's a spam to bump the topic. He could always edit his previous post, but he didn't. Guess why. 

Also, why should we care he wasted money for those images or something else lol. If he don't follow rules and post get deleted, it's his fault, blame him.

• Like 1