Maxcheaters moderators removing posts.

L2Elixir.com

Hi,

someone from maxcheaters moderating team is deleting our posts in topic

I think we do not violate any rules, if we do please inform us which rule we violate so we can sort it out.

You removed us posts from 6 days, all topics were with mass pvp.

Posts removed between
bhVYzLW.jpgtill DQWdQd1.jpg(26.08.2018)

Removed posts:

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:39 am

Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm 

Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:27 pm

This rule exists, and write, we only post updates on the post once per day, except if there is more than one update on several days.

Post your server rules & How to sticky your topic

We will warn you & remove your bump replies except if they're referring on updates of your server.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by L2Elixir.com

21 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Team will remove only spam posts.. Maybe your replies was spam/flame or something. 

As you can see, we publish only server updates, with unique story line. I wonder why the posts from 20th to 26th were deleted? Rest of the posts are untouched (btw posts with real flame server are untouched, very strange...) although they are of the same unique content with story line.

If you do not like it, add in your rules that we can not create and publish unique content and promote our server.
At the moment, I do not see any reason for removing posts, based on your rules.

I can provide you with screenshots of all the posts that have been deleted and we'll figure out where they broke the rules to be fair, deal? 

Edited by L2Elixir.com

You can wait for the Global Mod who removed the posts to explain the reason.. But at the moment the posts are deleted, I don't think there is any way to undone this action.. 

Just to know, we always remove/hide only spam/flame replies(just to keep the topic clear for the onwer).. Maybe he removed the other replies by mistake.. It's just a misunderstanding, there Isn't any reason to remove anything. Nothing personal with anybody. :)

Have a nice day buddy..

Edited by 'Baggos'

From what i've seen there are a lot of posts removed and i'm sure it was a proper reason to delete them since the mod who removed them is actively cleaning mostly spam posts.

3 hours ago, L2Elixir.com said:

Hi,

I think we do not violate any rules, if we do please inform us which rule we violate so we can sort it out.

Posts removed between

Removed posts:

This rule exists, and write, we only post updates on the post once per day, except if there is more than one update on several days.

{GR} Μάλλον επείδη είσαι απατεωνίσκος και δειλος. zeus-elixir τι ακολουθεί στη συνέχεια? τουλάχιστον ας ήσουν αρκετά άντρας και να συνέχιζες με τον tales...

21 minutes ago, Designatix said:

From what i've seen there are a lot of posts removed and i'm sure it was a proper reason to delete them since the mod who removed them is actively cleaning mostly spam posts.

so can u tell me why my spam is still there and his advert daily pvp from server is deleted?

3 hours ago, L2Elixir.com said:

Hi,

Posts removed between

Removed posts:

I simply deleted the double/triple posts. instead of posting 1 image and ref links for your system u can use the bump button.