interlude [L2j] L2BARON

Voice

58 minutes ago, baksteen said:

You're a friend of the owner ? lol

Non, im supporting him... but i don't play more l2.. im bored be player only... now i want be part but out of play..

Hope you in-game baksteen!

On 7/13/2018 at 2:20 PM, metaxasgr said:

What did you just say???? GOD I loved so much this GvE... First of a kind and it was PERFECT!!! The next one was the Cygnus server that was perfect... with so many things to do... like achivments/raidbosses with chaotic zones/and big to small maps that you could pvp with every class you wanted to. But Blade dancer class was a little bit OP with heavy and dagger.

then i have something really special for you, dm me if you want :P

On 7/13/2018 at 2:20 PM, metaxasgr said:

What did you just say???? GOD I loved so much this GvE... First of a kind and it was PERFECT!!! The next one was the Cygnus server that was perfect... with so many things to do... like achivments/raidbosses with chaotic zones/and big to small maps that you could pvp with every class you wanted to. But Blade dancer class was a little bit OP with heavy and dagger.

These servers are OP, but theres no original online atm, it has the feelings for sure but the community is shit nowadays... L2Race Supremacy had a great concept also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xxdem said:

These servers are OP, but theres no original online atm, it has the feelings for sure but the community is shit nowadays... L2Race Supremacy had a great concept also

RACE SUPREMACY OMG <333333333333333333333

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xxdem said:

These servers are OP, but theres no original online atm

I like 'atm' .... except if you are planning to open similar project

same map like l2mafia without without flags and guard like old gve. i remember old gve with that guard,flags,siege pray and enchant system with pvp and some class have some more skill like titan have dash skill and paladin can move with UD open but have low speed. i remember all from l2 gve old.

Dear Community,

After playing in this server I have found the following,

• The staff is not active nor cares about the community that plays in it.
  • Donations that are made, are made to a normal account & a sandbox account.
  • They do not give you what the donation page is stating.
  • It's their 2nd launch of the same server which means money grabbing scheme.

I have tried to make the community aware that they should not donate as I am friends with the GM and he showed me the fake donations system.

unknown_2.png

However mentioning these details to the community lead me to this:

Banned.png.ca37c6d38b46916427fbd775294e273f.png

Any information that you provide to the community regarding this matters, only gets people banned as they don't want the truth to be revealed.

Right now I'm under a claim with Paypal and since Paypal doesn't support fake donation schemes, it's a matter of time.

Thank you for your time.

first u made a donate....then u ask about moderator position and because we didn't accept it you dispute your donates!donation system is automatic and reward any player instant!!good luck i escalate on paypal with the situation and of course i will ban you when you have open disputes

4 minutes ago, Voice said:

first u made a donate....then u ask about moderator position and because we didn't accept it you dispute your donates!donation system is automatic and reward any player instant!!good luck i escalate on paypal with the situation and of course i will ban you when you have open disputes

Untitled_23.png

If you say so.

this is overflow i am jordan...and because i know what kid you are i reject your offer today ;) . and after that you open 4 disputes!!i will not spent more time to a kid like you anyway gl to your life noob!

Edited by Voice

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

this is overflow i am jordan...and because i know what kid you are i reject your offer today ;)

It's normal that you reject it after not giving me my items.

why

10 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

It's normal that you reject it after not giving me my items.

why you keep lieing i have your character banned with full items on him!!all donate system is automatic with paypal!!!i have no reason to dont give your items when you support my project!you just made at 14-7-2018 4 donates.you played the server and get bored idk.then today after i reject your offer to be moderator on my server u dispute the payments....i have all the proofs to provide them on paypal and idc if i will loose!many players out there make same things like you ;)

proofs.PNG

Edited by Voice

look what you say in photo : as a player who aprecciates the server and like to play here!!!and when i reject your offer about moderator position u start to cry around the web and you start the disputes....go continue crying little kid...