interlude [L2j] L2BARON

Voice

7 minutes ago, Voice said:

why

why you keep lieing i have your character banned with full items on him!!all donate system is automatic with paypal!!!i have no reason to dont give your items when you support my project!

You are not to be trusted Jordan,

10 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

You are not to be trusted Jordan,

check the photo i upload.after i reject your offer to be moderator to my server u start to cry...continue to cry noob i have many players who love me and trust my server already...but some idiots like you trying to harrash us because they dont have a position near us.

7 minutes ago, Voice said:

check the photo i upload.after i reject your offer to be moderator to my server u start to cry...continue to cry noob i have many players who love me and trust my server already...but some idiots like you trying to harrash us because they dont have a position near us.

Don't let your ego blind you Jordan,

I never asked to be a moderator in your server, I asked to be on the forum and discord because I felt bad for the way its being treated, there's other people spamming their server launches in the forum, the discord doesn't even have proper channels or discussions.

But it was never about this subject,

It was about you giving items to your friends through the sandbox paypal account and not giving the items to the people that actually donated real money.

Everyone knows that on the 1st day your server was already full of dynasty,

You never bothered to make A-Grade +20 from start in order for players to have a chance with your friends,

That's why the community didn't respect the server just like in the first launch,

So please, don't make a fool out of yourself here and just refund my money,

I can wait the 3 days without a problem as well.

Take care Jordan.

Edited by Ferimeth

8 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

Don't let your ego blind you Jordan,

I never asked to be a moderator in your server, I asked to be on the forum and discord because I felt bad for the way its being treated, there's other people spamming their server launches in the forum, the discord doesn't even have proper channels or discussions.

But it was never about this subject,

It was about you giving items to your friends through the sandbox paypal account and not giving the items to the people that actually donated real money.

Everyone knows that on the 1st day your server was already full of dynasty,

You never bothered to make A-Grade +20 from start in order for players to have a chance with your friends,

That's why the community didn't respect the server just like in the first launch,

So please, don't make a fool out of yourself here and just refund my money,

I can wait the 3 days without a problem as well.

Take care Jordan.

everything you say is a big cry mode on...my server is full of people and running stable and balanced.continue to cry here no problem and i will not return your money...i will escalate the transactions to paypal....because u already receive the donations!!also with that personality you have you can be moderator on any pacman server - site not to lineage 2 servers!have fun and keep crying kid!

58 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

It's normal that you reject it after not giving me my items.

First time i see a server that does not giving items from donations. Or is just you the one who want back his money? :D

1 minute ago, melron said:

First time i see a server that does not giving items from donations. Or is just you the one who want back his money? :D

Oh the items were delivered, not in full but delivered, do not worry about that, but we had a mutual agreement between me and Jordan that he failed to fulfill,

And that's why it's escalating quickly.

Just now, Ferimeth said:

Oh the items were delivered, not in full but delivered, do not worry about that, but we had a mutual agreement between me and Jordan that he failed to fulfill,

And that's why it's escalating quickly.

quickly after 3 days?item delivered at full.1 euro is 100 tickets thats all mate!also is automatic like i said hahahaha....i have no reason to steal my supporters just you want to take your moneys back and spell shits arround little kid.

Just now, Voice said:

quickly after 3 days?item delivered at full.1 euro is 100 tickets thats all mate!also is automatic like i said hahahaha....i have no reason to steal my supporters just you want to take your moneys back and spell shits arround little kid.

I understand you are mad about the situation Jordan,

But if you had done your part, we would be square.

:)

Just now, Ferimeth said:

i done my part automatic friend!u paied and received your donation tickets instant!!so where is the problem friend?

• Maxtor unpinned this topic
On 7/13/2018 at 1:20 PM, metaxasgr said:

What did you just say???? GOD I loved so much this GvE... First of a kind and it was PERFECT!!! The next one was the Cygnus server that was perfect... with so many things to do... like achivments/raidbosses with chaotic zones/and big to small maps that you could pvp with every class you wanted to. But Blade dancer class was a little bit OP with heavy and dagger.

Something like that ? :D

GvE.JPG.a9e62568930db473bea2032fc6dfd56c.JPG

Edited by Nighter

On 7/17/2018 at 10:31 PM, Ferimeth said:

i did my job and sent all the informations to paypal...and guess what??paypal recognise that you try to steal us from all the proofs...so they close the case and give us back the moneys...as i saied before is not about moneys,but i hate thiefs like you!!so now go drink your milk and don't login to my games again!!players like you don't needed...

if i rejoin back here on Baron You Will Say I Resurrect ))). good server not bad at all , easy for anybody , as some1 said if you really want 2 , you can get some items in a couple of dayz. Doesn't matter if you have other +20 ppl around i started from 0 not once , here ))). And Still ... from a side to another and so on. The Thing That the server is missing though is Leaders And the Organize Of Teams , Lots Of Sheeps indeed but No Sheppard xD. I'm FuJin - Leader of Christs2ndComing (Power Of Will Ally)  and the AntiChrist. (Power of Control Ally) :P. Unfortunately my home is somewhere else now :(((.  , but it's good to have others out there that  tries to do smthg nice. And I Love Competition 2  :P 

Edited by Inhabited

On 7/25/2018 at 3:03 AM, Voice said:

i did my job and sent all the informations to paypal...and guess what??paypal recognise that you try to steal us from all the proofs...so they close the case and give us back the moneys...as i saied before is not about moneys,but i hate thiefs like you!!so now go drink your milk and don't login to my games again!!players like you don't needed...

Congratulations on winning the case.

I wouldn't login again even if you handed me the money in hand, also, I don't need to drink my milk because if I can donate 85€ to play on a server 2 days, you can imagine that I'm on  another level and don't need to open a Lineage 2 server to feed my family.

Just saying.