ViruS & deMEV

Kara

Whats wrong with those two? Everyday they spend their 5 rep points in adding them onto random posts of each other

QcvFhHi.png

Many people on skype came lately and told me that virus ask huge prices for stuff that are shared in russian sites.

More than 2 people in 1 month came and said he ask 100 and 300 euro for 3-4 NPC's that 2 min later they downloaded from ru sites. 

Ex. http://l2rr.ucoz.ru/load/npc_for_interlude/npc_ndwarf_warrior_for_interlude/8-1-0-1861  and i hope those persons who are VIP in this forum to check this topic and reply to confirm it if you think i lie or so.

Whats the advance of being russian? You can join and read unreadable sites that others can't reach or search? I'm 100% that most of the work of ViruS is shared, still 5000 reputation and 100000 euro prices.

ViruS has more than 200 topics in Marketplace. So basically everytime i make a code i should make a new topic? I'm the idiot who post all my codes in 1 topic as a list a?

Why i have to see ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, ViruS, and then other WTS topic?

Maxtor you're 7.5 years busy adding the banned group 

and ignore basic stuff. Got scared by Elfocrash for losing money and added the "Agreement statement" upon enter in site but for people who make 5000 topics and abuse the reputation system you close your eyes.

Ps. ViruS stop using 3D's max LOGO in your video thumbnails. You don't know how to use 3D's max, other than just import -> export

Edited by Evie Frye

I agree with you, Virus is everywhere. Also Maxtor should do something about the reputations, because its not fair to gain reputation like this.

Edited by Sinister Smile

To fix this u have to find servers that payed him, get the models, dat from patch and share here or other sites, if all of his work would be shared he won't be able to sell anything , as he would have to create new content but he is good with selling old, using other people work, and sharing other's people work .

1 hour ago, LightFusionMain said:

To fix this u have to find servers that payed him, get the models, dat from patch and share here or other sites, if all of his work would be shared he won't be able to sell anything , as he would have to create new content but he is good with selling old, using other people work, and sharing other's people work .

His work is already shared :D a client yesterday pm'ed me and said he ask 80 euro for 3 NPC's and 5 min later he said "np i downloaded from l2rr" 

I hope they join this topic and comment.

And about his topics, sure next time i code something ill open new topic so Marketplace will end up with 5000 topics of mine. 

They are friends with celestine and deMEV and they give reputation to each other for no reason.

Edited by Evie Frye

2 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

I agree with you, Virus is everywhere. Also Maxtor should do something about the reputations, because its not fair to gain reputation like this.

No shit, 6 days ago someone asked for a system that even elfo would sell it 300+ euro for free and because i comment "stop asking for free stuff and blabla people work and need money" Nevermore came and gave me -1 reputation for no reason rolf and because i called him "id**" i got banned for 5 days.

Sure calling Idiot someone give 5 days ban but having 500 topics and bump them or give -1 reputation for no reason is fine.

I wanted some npcs from him and he told me its 30-45 euros each then i found all his npcs shared on this russian forum and i send the link to frye. Its really bad to give 30 - 45 euros for something thats already shared.

Celestine also known as https://forummaxi.ru/profile/7799-hotaka/  - thats not a girl ! , other ru forum were he shares all the content from maxcheaters, ofc he doesn't share demev virus, and would remove topic if someone would try to share virus, demev garbage - here. All the reputation that celetsine guy got here, is by sharing other people work, that he has 0 relations, so no wonder he do whatever he want ...

Edited by LightFusionMain

1 minute ago, Zacapa said:

I wanted some npcs from him and he told me its 30-45 euros each then i found all his npcs shared on this russian forum and i send the link to frye. Its really bad to give 30 - 45 euros for something thats already shared.

i dont think he selling npcs he totally selling npc effects for 30-45 USD but what ever..

8 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

Celestine also known as https://forummaxi.ru/profile/7799-hotaka/  - thats not a girl ! , other ru forum were he shares all the content from maxcheaters, ofc he doesn't share demev virus, and would remove topic if someone would try to share virus, demev garbage. All the reputation that celetsine guy got here, is by sharing other people work, that he has 0 relations, so no wonder he do whatever he want ...

i wont start talking again with you since u make no sense and your replies too im not hotaka and stop this crap http://prntscr.com/jijlny  my account on forummaxi http://prntscr.com/jijmb0 before u talk search a bit better Maxtor @Katherine already know me obviously katherine does she knows who im in irl you should be banned from the forum since you was selling darkdelux work let me remind it again so people can remember also ask Akumu or SmokiMo to check the IPS of Hotaka and mine

Edited by Celestine

• SweeTs locked this topic

If it's original virus work and then someone share it somewhere, that doesn't mean he must stop selling his stuff. Get real. His work his prices like it or not. 

I won't even mention about that brilliant 'reputation' system. Things won't change, you should already know that.