Downgrade From interlude to c4

Hi, i want some expert and faster coder who can make a downgrade from a interlude source like aCis to c4 chronicle

I can work in the DP part like xml skills, mobs, and simple things but i'm not a coder. so the coder only do the heavy part and i'll do the tedious part

I will only work with people with good references in this forum, the pay only can be with paypal.

extra pay for work speed.

You can check the change from c4 to interlude here:
http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle5_01.html

and here http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/interlude_01.html

and i have the source from a c4 project so you can compare the interlude with c4 packets etc.

Just send me a pm with the estimated time and price.

Edited by francina

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2018 at 1:29 AM, francina said:

too much bugs,they aren't stable projects and they did not have much time development, they don't have many people who test them so i prefer a downgrade 

If you really want to create something on your own, just do it, but stop using stateless arguments.

There are 2 projects working on this chronicle.

Projects are definitely NOT perfect, especially ours since it's currently inactive, but they are stable enough.

Much time development? I took the first step on 2011, making use of the most unstable branch in the history of L2JServer and turned it to what Lisvus is today. After all this struggle, i have enough precious knowledge as regarding packets and MMO Core, to state that it might be easier to downgrade an interlude project, but the experience gained and this whole journey was really precious.

Also, L2JAdmins is being kept up-to-date as regarding reworks in L2J branches and one of its major differences to us, is Java quest scripts.

We have good and enough testers. Servers have also used our software these past years.

If a serious issue occured, it would be fixed right away.

Among the MANY reasons that made my project development from slow to inactive, is the reason that project was used mostly for the establishment of Gold-like and spanish - only stuck sub servers. Really disappointing and definitely not  the result i expected few years ago, when i took my first step. Misuse is one of projects's greatest enemies.

• Upvote 1

you are talking about development speed, but you obviously don't know that fast coding on such projects is a disaster, the last thing you want is a downgraded project that is full of bugs