Jump to content
MrPro*

Scammer Natzugen

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Kidding me ? I told you that i am busy and when i will be at home i will write you. 

You are really funny. I even doesn't removed you from skype. I am just not at home and not on the pc to answer you. Raising such a panic is really funny.

Edited by Natzugen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Natzugen said:

Kidding me ? I told you that i am busy and when i will be at home i will write you. 

You are really funny. I even doesn't removed you from skype. I am just not at home and not on the pc to answer you. Raising such a panic is really funny.

can't answer on skype since Thursday but able to answer on mxc within 1-2 mins after the post is done .If i get finally paid obviously gonna delete this topic but been waiting my payment for almost a month isnt funny at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPro* said:

can't answer on skype since Thursday but able to answer on mxc within 1-2 mins after the post is done .If i get finally paid obviously gonna delete this topic but been waiting my payment for almost a month isnt funny at all

To be honest you are asking money for fews posts on the forum that you did. You saw that the project is not going & growing. Because i'm getting a notifications from mxc also skype is on phone is active but not all the time. I don't really care what are you posting here. Scammer, cheater etc. Anyway when i will be at home you will get your payment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Natzugen said:

To be honest you are asking money for fews posts on the forum that you did. You saw that the project is not going & growing. Because i'm getting a notifications from mxc also skype is on phone is active but not all the time. I don't really care what are you posting here. Scammer, cheater etc. Anyway when i will be at home you will get your payment. 

my job on the forum was to take care the questions of the community i dont think it is my fault if they asked very few or too many questions

Edited by MrPro*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPro* said:

my job on the forum was to take care the questions of the community i dont think it is my fault if they asked very few or too many questions 

That is why i told you anyway you will get your payment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natzugen said:

That is why i told you anyway you will get your payment. 

and it is really sad that i took your attention on forum but not on skype cause i really thought you were a really serious man to do business with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPro* said:

and it is really sad that i took your attention on forum but not on skype cause i really thought you were a really serious man to do business with 

Yes i am. I was busy that is why i didn't answered you that is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Natzugen said:

Yes i am. I was busy that is why i didn't answered you that is all.

So  what?

whoever is busy doesnt answer other ppl?

u might get free time in a year...what he should do in ur opinion?

When u agree on something u must keep ur promise and ur word. 

End of story

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IamYourDeath said:

So  what?

whoever is busy doesnt answer other ppl?

u might get free time in a year...what he should do in ur opinion?

When u agree on something u must keep ur promise and ur word. 

End of story

Please do your life lecture on other side and other topics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natsugen why woould you pay a ranmdom as MrPro ??? with hes random CP ?? hes advertise  = 0 inpact , hes CP = 0 fame , you pay  all randoms to join your server ???

i Bring 10 party how much you pay? :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MicuTzu said:

Natsugen why woould you pay a ranmdom as MrPro ??? with hes random CP ?? hes advertise  = 0 inpact , hes CP = 0 fame , you pay  all randoms to join your server ???

i Bring 10 party how much you pay? :))

from a guy who frapsing pvp videos with 10 fps and after saying "me laging thats why im spaming 24/7 heals" at servers w/o mana pots, its good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×