Community Board button x dont work

finally i changed border of my Comunity Board but right now i have another problem , button close dont working i can close community only wit alb+b here i have one pic maybe someone can help me please , can explain me how to do that ? please  ? Shot00005.jpg

Edited by Prostyle1990

but how ? how i can find the position of close button because there are no buttons in boardwn its only 8 tabs that mean buttons from up for exampel home , service , donations , database .......but from button - and x its no tab there and when im making an button for close the cb window and i push it appear donation page lol

Edited by Prostyle1990

Are you using L2Era patch?

If so, you can do 2 ways:

1.- If you know UnrealScript, you can create a new class to Hide CB windows. But you must to know how to code and compile Interface.u

2.- You can do it on server side, if you really know java and how this pack works

Good Luck

On 4/3/2018 at 10:19 AM, Prostyle1990 said:

but how ? how i can find the position of close button because there are no buttons in boardwn its only 8 tabs that mean buttons from up for exampel home , service , donations , database .......but from button - and x its no tab there and when im making an button for close the cb window and i push it appear donation page lol

Are you using L2Era patch?

If so, you can do 2 ways:

1.- If you know UnrealScript, you can create a new class to Hide CB windows. But you must to know how to code and compile Interface.u

2.- You can do it on server side, if you really know java and how this pack works

Good Luck

Moderator: Sorry for the double post, I made this from my phone.

Edited by Akar0

I#m using only comunity board from era patch ...i dont know very good java just little ... also unrealscript i know 50 % ... but how to comiple and decompile interface.u i am really noob to do that maybe you can help me and tell me how to compile interface.u ? and with what tool ??? thx for reply  , my source and pack its files who you shared here on forum , sorry for my bad english 

Edited by Prostyle1990