1000pvps from item l2jacis

1 hour ago, djjapulis said:

and what's the point of this item?

That feel when you see yourself on top 10. Priceless! 

8 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

mmm nice.. I really miss comments like this since 2010. You guys really help this guy to make it better with your comments. 

This section must be renamed to <Share and humiliate>.

Maybe the bullying you get/got from your real life, makes you to act like this on forums. (proven by psychology)

Anyway.. Maybe my words, just gave you reason to continue spam with quotes on this one. So, spend your time to quote this, may make you feel better, if you feel 
I attack your intelligence..

Goodnight!

Nobody humiliate nobody and nobody judge the person itself. People judge the product he posted. 

This is share section but it has some rules. You cannot simply post any fail code you write just because you wrote it. 

If all do the same this section will get full content by already shared codes but with even worst coding way. We need to stop be so "sensitive" because we feel

pitty over someone's code. You won't make him better developer by telling him "Great share! Keep it up" neither worst by telling him "Your code sucks, quit plz." 

Is completely up to him. Also you don't know anything about psychology. Please don't come up and argue with me on psychology cause i know the type of person you're and i know you would never open a psychologist's book to read. So allow me to say that best stuff came out of people who were either sad or emotional confused and no happy one. (Plus reading psychology quotes on google does not make you psychologist). 

Nobody spend time quoting and attacking. We see something that is objectively bad and we comment on it. The fact that we over-react is because uploader tend to upload lately pointless codes that make no sense even if we deny the coding part. There are people who did some nice coding there and received their proper feedback. 

I don't know why i bother talking to you since you gonna write again for the girls you f*ck everyday even tho you don't. Thats psychology. Welcome in Reverse Psychology which you apply on your self. Oh you don't know what R-Psychology? Google it.

3 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Also you don't know anything about psychology. Please don't come up and argue with me on psychology cause i know the type of person you're and i know you would never open a psychologist's book to read.Plus reading psychology quotes on google does not make you psychologist). 

Thats psychology. Welcome in Reverse Psychology which you apply on your self. Oh you don't know what R-Psychology?

Judging a person about what he read or what he is, without you know a shit about him, can easily show us your little brain.

Anyway, it's like to answer to a wall when I reply on posts like this.

For the rest part of your reply, nothing.. No words, I'm bored to explain something that your brain will never understand.. If you think answers like your reply above, is a way to clean this section, yes ok.. Keep it up!

Have a nice day Mr.Psychology.

9 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Judging a person about what he read or what he is, without you know a shit about him, can easily show us your little brain.

Anyway, it's like to answer to a wall when I reply on posts like this.

For the rest part of your reply, nothing.. No words, I'm bored to explain something that your brain will never understand.. If you think answers like your reply above, is a way to clean this section, yes ok.. Keep it up!

Have a nice day Mr.Psychology.

Ironic for a person who write "Stop judge others." to judge others and telling me that i'm unable to understand. I'm glad homo erectus like you trying to communicate with me via ouga ouga language but in the end you're a poor little greek without knowledge behind a 100 euro monitor with a huge idea over himself. Baggos, the greek Nescafe all of sudden became psychologist who fuck girls everyday and he is legendary coder. Is there biggest joke than this? Your existence in this forum is even worst joke. I would really love to meet you in real life, just to confirm that you're a guy living with your parents, goin for coffee everyday in same cheap cafeteria and spending 90% of his day searching on facebook and google. 

Have a nice day Man who have 30 girls on your lap, have psychologist knowledge, did huge project, not sheep like us, huge brain. 

2 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Ironic for a person who write "Stop judge others." to judge others and telling me that i'm unable to understand. I'm glad homo erectus like you trying to communicate with me via ouga ouga language but in the end you're a poor little greek without knowledge behind a 100 euro monitor with a huge idea over himself. Baggos, the greek Nescafe all of sudden became psychologist who fuck girls everyday and he is legendary coder. Is there biggest joke than this? Your existence in this forum is even worst joke. I would really love to meet you in real life, just to confirm that you're a guy living with your parents, goin for coffee everyday in same cheap cafeteria and spending 90% of his day searching on facebook and google. 

Have a nice day Man who have 30 girls on your lap, have psychologist knowledge, did huge project, not sheep like us, huge brain. 

giphy.webp

great content plus these restrictions do not need as it rewards players when they have 1000 pvp, they will not win the item with these restrictions, dead, combat, CursedWeaponEquipped, Karma. This restriction has some sense "Olympiad Mode". that is enough.

package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.itemhandlers;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.IItemHandler;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Playable;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.Player;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.item.instance.ItemInstance;

public class Pvpitem implements IItemHandler
{
    @Override
    public void useItem(Playable playable, ItemInstance item, boolean forceUse)
    {
        if (!(playable instanceof Player))
            return;

Player player = (Player) playable;

if (player.getActiveTradeList() != null || player.getActiveEnchantItem() != null)
        {
            player.sendMessage("Cannot use while trading/enchanting");
            return;
        }

final int pvps = player.getPvpKills() + 1000;
        player.setPvpKills(pvps);
        player.broadcastUserInfo();
        player.sendMessage("Your PVP count is now " + pvps);
        playable.destroyItem("Consume", item.getObjectId(), 1, null, false);
    }
}