martuxas1

Question

Hello i need script who in server have bigger pvp scores 3 top places they get the IMPRISIONING_1 effect
But when someone get from 4 to 3 place they changes effect old one lose big_head effect new one in top 3 place get the effect. pls help
L2jFrozen pls help :) 

Edited by martuxas1
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

Explain your 'script'... Take a look at top 10 PvP players manager how  it is working... One change in the SQL query will do the 90% of the work...

Edited by melron
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, martuxas1 said:

Hello i need script, who have biggest pvp score get the unlimited effect like hero but when they lose top 3 position effect removing.
Only 3 get the hero aura effect [only effect not the truly hero. without skills]
L2jFrozen pls help :)

If you only want the visual then you can't use the already existing one, hero skills are a packet with the aura. Someone needs to make you another abnormal effect which does not add the skills. Someone with more experience can confirm that I am not 100 % sure. 

8 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

If you only want the visual then you can't use the already existing one, hero skills are a packet with the aura. Someone needs to make you another abnormal effect which does not add the skills. Someone with more experience can confirm that I am not 100 % sure. 

And where get with the skills? top 3 or more for pvp?

24 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Someone needs to make you another abnormal effect which does not add the skills.

Nop. New void at pcinstance and then a simple check at user/charinfo - it's a visual effect, the aura.

As melron said, find pvp script and limit it to 3, create new void setFakeHero and set it true for those players, one check at char/userinfo isFakeHero and voila.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Nop. New void at pcinstance and then a simple check at user/charinfo - it's a visual effect, the aura.

As melron said, find pvp script and limit it to 3, create new void setFakeHero and set it true for those players, one check at char/userinfo isFakeHero and voila.

i will change hero effect to driffent from another game, but i need only script only 3 from top hero get the effect :(