LF Pride Gracia Pack / Source

Pamela32

Question

Hello guys , i wanna create some custom features and i wanna check pride source and pack 

Links are dead from that old share , can some1 find me a link or share me his pride files?

Thank you <3

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

Hello guys , i wanna create some custom features and i wanna check pride source and pack 

Links are dead from that old share , can some1 find me a link or share me his pride files?

Thank you <3

here you are https://www.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?/topic/120930-source-l2-pride-ct-23-gracia-final/

6 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Trust me you don't want to take anything from pride sources. About what you want to create write me here. 

I wanna read his coding about  Knock Down Skills & Magic Accuracy / Evasion  & Add True DMG per hit or Per spell ,

His accessorie stats , so i can decide how i can orginize mine 

I wanna work these features to hi5 pack , i m low on hi5 so i have a lot work to do :P

plus i pay a dev sometimes to code for me ..  bcs i dont know Java

Edited by Pamela32

54 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

I wanna read his coding about  Knock Down Skills & Magic Accuracy / Evasion  & Add True DMG per hit or Per spell ,

His accessorie stats , so i can decide how i can orginize mine 

I wanna work these features to hi5 pack , i m low on hi5 so i have a lot work to do :P

plus i pay a dev sometimes to code for me ..  bcs i dont know Java

awww so nice 

35 minutes ago, Sidereal Day said:

I dont think you need the sources for this job setting up/editing skills 90% are placed in your servers data find the xmls and work them

i m searching but i cant ... find those thats why i wanna find them at pride pack :P