aCis 373 movement system problems

tiguz

Question

Hey there everybody!
I would like to get some help with my case since I tried to fix the problem myself numerous times but nothing seems to have any effect, not even with the help of a friend.
So here is the thing: Melee classes like daggers and tanks cannot hit/use skills on a running target. The attacker will chase/run after the target and when he reaches the minimum distance to hit/use skill, he does nothing, just stops and starts running again in a loop. Very rarely you can hit/ use a skill, VERY rarely.

For example, you try to kill a Mage with a Dagger> Mage is running from you, you try to backstab but you cant! Even with Dash, I rin to the mage but nothing happens, even from the front! When mage stop running I can use skills/hits.
I tried to increase attack range in AttackableAI.java:

int range = combinedCollision;
		if (attackTarget.isMoving())
			range += 15;

if (npc.isMoving())
			range += 15;

15 is the original value, I tried with 50, 100, but didnt change anything.
Also,this problem also affects archers in some way, check it, that is not normal:

2 hours ago, Dezert said:

throw out and take a normal source

Not saying it's perfect, it's annoying issue actually, but.. You can notice the same issue on rpg club. Yet ppl don't mind and enjoy the server. 

Nha, for free you can find only old leaked files. He's a Ru guy if I'm not wrong. So, for him lucera is the best. Sure, the are many customs, movement working better (read, there is no such issue) and so on. But, but.. Not everyone is happy with fact you don't get sources, almost everything is in Ru lang. So, that's a insta no for people with 'Java knowledge'. Other ppl who barely add patches, don't mind.

Other option is frozen.