Interlude nocustom pvp pack

Looking for :

• Interlude nocustom pvp pack

Requirements:

• Pack needs to be unique and not shared anywhere else
  • Datapack+source
  • Base needs to be aCis/frozen (can be other team but team as well if pack is stable meaning no dupe or other known exploits working)
  • Pack needs to be tested in live mode
  • No backdoors

PM me with server full server information and price. Also you will need to have a test server online. U can also can write me to skype eimantas.darbas

Edited by zemaitis

To those who will try contact this little user, don't bother. His attitude is low and to buy something you must have build at least 1000 servers and preview them

to him. Basically he ask a microsoft developer to give him a pack. Don't bother. I contact him to advice him not to buy any pack instead work with any developer yet his attitude is worst than his ex. 

On 12.01.2018 at 1:51 PM, GamePsychology said:

To those who will try contact this little user, don't bother. His attitude is low and to buy something you must have build at least 1000 servers and preview them

to him. Basically he ask a microsoft developer to give him a pack. Don't bother. I contact him to advice him not to buy any pack instead work with any developer yet his attitude is worst than his ex. 

^ accessDenied, confirmed scamer on new account. Dont bother with his posts, basically it just mean he didnt manage to scam OP.