20$ is lot money?

23 hours ago, ramzi44 said:

Frankly I do not even have a single dollar ever  ): 

I do not know how to pay online

contact me trought skype i will give u a copy only 1 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

contact me trought skype i will give u a copy only 1 

Good teach those kids that they can get other's work for free just by saying "i dont have money". Good.

14 hours ago, GamePsychology said:

Good teach those kids that they can get other's work for free just by saying "i dont have money". Good.

im getting everyday like 20 + pms about DEADZ 2.1 Version but i refusing to give them smth that is paid

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

im getting everyday like 20 + pms about DEADZ 2.1 Version but i refusing to give them smth that is paid

And i also get Pms for make engines that cost 150+ for free just because they don't have money. What is this? You don't have money? You dont make a server it's normal. If you don't have money to buy a RX8 you won't go around and say "i don't have money, i want one." Lazy kids who want stuff for free to open next L2Gold x100 pro balance server and get some paysafe donations. 

10 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

And i also get Pms for make engines that cost 150+ for free just because they don't have money. What is this? You don't have money? You dont make a server it's normal. If you don't have money to buy a RX8 you won't go around and say "i don't have money, i want one." Lazy kids who want stuff for free to open next L2Gold x100 pro balance server and get some paysafe donations. 

well this is different server always need to invest lot of money but a patch for lineage2 is cheaper and ofcourse people

want everything for free but fact is back in days when there was no stable protection for such files everyone had all free but when people started think different and making protections for their files nick binding etc ppl started paying 20 bucks but still we are 2k18 there are still people who want free stuff i've gave a lot things to people for free but i started thinking we give to people free stuff but they start selling them on black market for bigger amount than the current one thats why i dont wanna give anything again.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

well this is different server always need to invest lot of money but a patch for lineage2 is cheaper and ofcourse people

want everything for free but fact is back in days when there was no stable protection for such files everyone had all free but when people started think different and making protections for their files nick binding etc ppl started paying 20 bucks but still we are 2k18 there are still people who want free stuff i've gave a lot things to people for free but i started thinking we give to people free stuff but they start selling them on black market for bigger amount than the current one thats why i dont wanna give anything again.

Less free = better for developers, designers, and people who invest money. I am into "free" also but when you give people everything for free you ruin serious servers and developer's. This is one of the reasons L2 got f*cked. Cause 5.000 kids everyday get stuff for free and open L2Gold servers. Nobody would do it if they had to pay few bucks for a pack and a site. Now that is free afc they open 2.000 servers per day. 

On 1/7/2018 at 2:27 PM, GamePsychology said:

Less free = better for developers, designers, and people who invest money. I am into "free" also but when you give people everything for free you ruin serious servers and developer's. This is one of the reasons L2 got f*cked. Cause 5.000 kids everyday get stuff for free and open L2Gold servers. Nobody would do it if they had to pay few bucks for a pack and a site. Now that is free afc they open 2.000 servers per day. 

Less players than servers. Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Why you even use the prefix [Share]? It isn't a share, you basically just ask a question.

@SweeTs

Fixed.