aVVe Dumbass

Kara

You think i care for the - reputation u do to me? Because i rated ur fucking post you come and rate an irrelevant post i did to a guy?

Fucking polish gipsy nobody likes you

-Ave   rofl 

Edited by GamePsychology

Say what? :D Oh now, You don't like me, I'm sad, You irrelevant gipsy greek that nobody likes :D

-GamePsychology LEL

EDIT:

21 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

You think i care for the - reputation u do to me?

Thank god You don't care, I guess thats why You have creted this irrelavent topic? :D

I'm sorry for -1 Your post :( I just didn't like it :( Thats all! But You don't care, so it's ok! 

Edited by aVVe

3 hours ago, aVVe said:

Say what? :D Oh now, You don't like me, I'm sad, You irrelevant gipsy greek that nobody likes :D

-GamePsychology LEL

EDIT:

Thank god You don't care, I guess thats why You have creted this irrelavent topic? :D

I'm sorry for -1 Your post :( I just didn't like it :( Thats all! But You don't care, so it's ok! 

OK go back to your girlfriend's problem now and be AFK 5-6 weeks, your clients expect that

Also why u gave me -1 i want laugh at the reason :) 

Edited by GamePsychology

I would thank You, but I have no respect to trashes :x So long sucker! Till the next time - I know You will be keep on tryharding ^^

SJUR2E6.png

Hahaa downvote by aVVe the polish guy whom girlfriend lost virginity from 2 years old.

Keep doing downvote monkey. I don't care about it + u give me the chance to report u for reputation abuse as already 2 people told me to do. :) go ahead

Edited by GamePsychology

Only 2 ppl? Damn...I thought I have more haterz :/ Go ahead and report - I'm reading the forum, and I have simple right to give -1 - just like You, lel. So maybe try to "don't care" a bit more? This topic proves how childlish and idiotic are Your arguments, lel. You don't care, yet have a small pain in ass to create such topic. Much love dude. Tell me where can I donate for Your disease...?

Cya gipsy

Edited by aVVe

4 minutes ago, aVVe said:

Only 2 ppl? Damn...I thought I have more haterz :/ Go ahead and report - I'm reading the forum, and I have simple right to give -1 - just like You, lel. So maybe try to "don't care" a bit more? This topic provs how childlish and idiotic are Your arguments, lel. 

Cya gipsy

Why should i care for pixels? Literally it's pixels. You prove u dont have a lie and a girlfriend by giving value on some pixels. I'm sure tomorrow if maxtor add Karma u gonna kill each other for karma and de-karma. 

But nobody likes you in this forum, u won't have any new clients be sure. Keep working in those shitty programs that in 2017 even a grandma can work and copy paste some layers and call it design.  Also how mature you can be in ur real life when u try make business and ur profil photo is literally a naked monkey. 

Really i would like to have u as friend on facebook so i can see your face bleh.... Oh i forgot also

~Avve   ROFL

Edited by GamePsychology

LEL :D Keep on posting "I don't care" in such retarded topic :D You are deny Yourself with every shity post :D Oh, and BTW, report me in this topic - please, so Maxtor and mods can see Your posts <3 
And BTW: I keep on getting customers :D Even now I have 2. How? :(

Edited by aVVe

Thx, but I just like to point idiots that they are idiots :D I can do that in my free time. I don't expect from them ANY kind of logic or intelligence, so shouldn't You - it's pointless. 
Thank You for Your post, but don't waste Your time here, really :D You will only get theirs attention on You. Don't feed the troll, unless You know what You are doing :D

Edited by aVVe

^ You just proved You are so full of shit :D Didn't read the topic, yet bitching just because I'm here <3 I'm honored ^^

On 6.12.2017 at 5:46 PM, GamePsychology said:

Fucking polish gipsy nobody likes you

eVERYTIME yOU BLAME I THnked its to me. maaaaaaaaaaate kurwa, fak them, they living on same planet, i hope in futher hater will be in ZOO... just gert a truth. So... You, know, i knew. thyousend off nooobs, igorance, yes. sure i was clan leader, gm, em nvm. Yea a 90% is fucking impotents of them brain, just go from. or taske 1 riposte, what they cannot undersand. Now you can rest xD they will to thyink, what its mean.. Soo you in buying ticket to Zoo. malaka.xD If You work for me best project, Pm me.. no retarts, and impotens plz. I Need bests... dont waste my time. its seriosly project. Just with in them hearts - yes, think what is mean... :) GL! Black paradise... xD

• SweeTs locked this topic