Best source files for l2j interlude?

Phantro

4 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Ingame TOA and private server policies are two different things.

There are many grey areas, but there have been cases with l2 private server (L2Extreme was fined a lot of money.) https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/102738/FBI_NCSoft_Close_Down_Unauthorized_Lineage_II_Servers.php

November 20, 2006 

10 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Ingame TOA and private server policies are two different things.

Also, they can, if you are the one making the bot: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-04-blizzard-wins-usd8-5m-lawsuit-against-cheat-makers

There are many grey areas, but there have been cases with l2 private server (L2Extreme was fined a lot of money.) https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/102738/FBI_NCSoft_Close_Down_Unauthorized_Lineage_II_Servers.php

1. They cannot punish bots, link you have shown is related to blizzard, US have different law as i said.

2. Only L2Off private servers, none of java private server has been fined. If that would be the case, NcSoft would fine my servers and not send email for making agreements.

I would get into the trouble of explaining you things like regional publishers, Toa and tos that are retroactive and stuff like that but this is max so I won’t waste my time.

basically the only place you are 100% safe is if you host the server in Russia. 

HOWEVER I could not care less about if private servers are legal or not. What I’m talking about is open source licenses. People can’t read these days 

4 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

I would get into the trouble of explaining you things like regional publishers, Toa and tos that are retroactive and stuff like that but this is max so I won’t waste my time.

basically the only place you are 100% safe is if you host the server in Russia. 

HOWEVER I could not care less about if private servers are legal or not. What I’m talking about is open source licenses. People can’t read these days 

I know topic is about open source licenses and i dont know anything about them. I just saw that one info that you gave is not true so i gave you and others correction.

Edited by vampir

11 minutes ago, vampir said:

I know topic is about open source licenses and i dont know anything about them. I just saw that one info that you gave is not true so i gave you and others correction.

Well it is true but like i said I don't teach you basic logic. You can google it.