L2Mid SkyLord GM exposed

Liuss

you should be banned for multiposting, tard.

2 minutes ago, Liuss said:

What? I speak english and I don't need to know anything other than english words. Get a grip kiddo.

rly sad storka

3 minutes ago, Liuss said:

Yeah keep repeating that over and over, SkyLord's puppy.

use google, write " storka maxcheaters " you are welcome.

Hey lineage 2 fans,

why you play this server if you dont like it, Skylord is one kid around 18-25years old anyway, what do you want to get from this kid? ofcourse is one server for money made, only three servers is for hobby since 2005. [Chronicle 3] online since 2005 iagaming.net , [Chronicle 4] online since 2005 l2elite.us, [Chronicle 6 online since 2007 darknick.net23.net and infogatel2.gr online since 2006 [Freya]. if you like to play something stable i have write you the servers. you have already 4 choices with your best chronicle.

PS: Maybe is time some mod to make one topic sticky at Private Servers with the oldest stable servers. if players wants to play something good choose from this topic, and if want to play moneyservers will choose trash servers from Preview of Private servers list.

3 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

Hey lineage 2 fans,

why you play this server if you dont like it, Skylord is one kid around 18-25years old anyway, what do you want to get from this kid? ofcourse is one server for money made, only three servers is for hobby since 2005. [Chronicle 3] online since 2005 iagaming.net , [Chronicle 4] online since 2005 l2elite.us, [Chronicle 6 online since 2007 darknick.net23.net and infogatel2.gr online since 2006 [Freya]. if you like to play something stable i have write you the servers. you have already 4 choices with your best chronicle.

PS: Maybe is time some mod to make one topic sticky at Private Servers with the oldest stable servers. if players wants to play something good choose from this topic, and if want to play moneyservers will choose trash servers from Preview of Private servers list.

but ppl prefer 2 weeks server, get equip, win pvp, leave server, find new server and again.

8 pages drama.sad storka

7 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

but ppl prefer 2 weeks server, get equip, win pvp, leave server, find new server and again.

That doesnt change the fact that most of the servers have blackmarket with gms/p2w/reopening server to get donations for the same items over and over again.

2k17 there is no way a server can have the same amount of donations in the grand opening and 2 months later.Thats why its worth for admins to reopen it so they do.

Admins give more money for crappy antibots than to improve their files.Terrible programmers/irrelevant with programming people open servers.

Its so stupid that 95% of the servers force u to farm more than pvp.U aint gonna farm in 2k17 with 2k10 mentality. 

If every forum promoted only skilled people and not random crappy bs servers,then u would be able to figure out who is the one to blame more but rn its both to blame.

I m really bored of repeating that statement over and over again.If noone does the cleanup,then no matter what the files/skills u have,u will get sh1ted on by "new" servers.People will always prefer new servers instead of urs.There are more servers than the l2 community can handle,and the servers with unskilled admins are parasites.

Anyway,i doubt that even if there were 20 servers max,anything would change."Donations" gonna be "donations".Admins will always prefer to reopen the server and milk those who still give money coz in a 2 month server,noone will donate.

On 24.11.2017 г. at 2:37 PM, ZOUMHS said:

Hey lineage 2 fans,

It's their choice.. i don't force people to play my servers. I am here to protect my name because the guy who made this topic... he open PP dispute and claim his 10 eur..

Actually i am 32.

22 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

It's their choice.. i don't force people to play my servers. I am here to protect my name because the guy who made this topic... he open PP dispute and claim his 10 eur..

Actually i am 32.

he just said that it wasn't him but his friend and we can clearly see this on screenshots too ;p

On 16/11/2017 at 10:42 PM, SkyLord said:

Best servers does not sell Items. We already sold 55k lucky golds. Trashak - We dont have time do sell items for 50 euros.  We got only noblesse, premium rune 3rd class and subclass for LG.

We do not sell epics and over-еnchanted items. You can talk alot shits again again and again again again Btw All players can see the EPICS AND ENCHANTED items here: 

http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=epic

http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=enchant

Here is my proffesional answer to you:

YOU ARE JUST BANNED FROM L2MID! Thats why you CRY CRY CRYCRYYY LIKE A WHOREEEE. I already speak with your Cp leaders From bulgaria from UK, Romania  and Brazil. They confirm that they will never play with you again... actually i dont care for that.. right now i am in your teamspeak with greek vpn proxy. You dont have FRIENDS anymore cuz u take all the money from servers.. and u do not pay to your CP leaders ;) so sweety my albanian boy.

You will never be part for l2mid again. 

Tomorrow someone will win your epics :) this is fucking awesone.

Лучший Европейский пвп-крафт сервер - НЕ продает игровые ценности. Мы продали 55 тысяч донат монет. У нас нет времени, что бы продавать игровые вещи за 50 евро. На нашем сервере можно купить за "лаки голд" (донат монеты) только - нобл, саб-класс, третью профессию и премиум руны.
Мы НЕ продаем эпик и точеные пушки\шмот. Ты можешь писать кучу дерьма в наш адрес снова и снова, но все, кто усомнится в нашей честности - могут наблюдать эпик или ОЕ оружие в соответствующей статистике.
http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=epic
http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=enchant
Ты забанен на нашем проекте. Вот почему ты плачешь и везде пытаешься очернить наше имя.
Я уже поговорил со многими КП лидерами из разных стран, и они подтверидил - что больше с тобой НИКОГДА играть не будут. Если честно, мне как-то все равно, будешь ли ты играть на нашем проекте, будешь ли ты писать чушь, это все - не имеет значения.
У тебя нет больше - ни друзей, ни желающих с тобой играть,  потому, что ты все деньги забрал себе и не заплатил ни одному КП лидеру, которые играли с тобой. Отныне - ты не будешь частью нашему проекта L2mid.com.
Завтра, кто-то выиграет эпик, который ты прикарманил, и это будет честно, справедливо и эффектно.
Желаю тебе развиваться в жизни и не быть таким мерзким человеком!
С любовью - Skylord, владелец проекта - L2mid.com

i AM OUT!

u mad brah? :D