aVVe has dissapeared with money

Griunvaldas

8 minutes ago, Blackhive said:

Don't talk about xdrac if you don't know the story please.

LEL. Yeah, please - don't talk if You dont know the story.

And Who...the hell...are You? You NEVER was my client, so please, stop beeing delusional. I can be only glad that we never did any business with each other.
So save Yourself some time, and go trash talk about some other ppl. I've never scammed anyone. Even IF i was offline - for some reasons, I always get back and solve the issues.
You know shit about me, my real life work and all You can do is just talk shits like "You are 17-18 y.o.". Telling me to don't talk about xDrac when I don't know the story, but talking shits about me, when don't know story. What kind or delusional kid are You? :/

So please...go, and try to shit talk on other topics.
Thank You.

http://prntscr.com/hdawrh

Oh man! Sorry for beeing SO RUDE :( Really. Explaining everything to like 4y.o. kiddo.
So, I've refused to take new order, because I KNEW I wouldn't be able to finish it and YET....You are here crying about it
and trying to give me a lesson to NOT get new orders if I know I won't be able to finish it on time...

What kind of delusional kid are You...? :/ Oh, wait: http://prntscr.com/hddkic

EDIT:
Oh, and about my "reputation": https://ibb.co/ehCMoR

It ALL comes from one retard :)

Edited by aVVe

1 hour ago, aVVe said:

Yeah, and I understand You. I don't mind making topics like that - thats why we have this section in first place.

I know that for TIME TI TIME I can get offline, but it's just how my life works, not because I shit on ppl and scamm then for fun.
Ppl here talking "he has no real life job, thats why he can't work with customers" - LEL. You know shit, thats the problem with
this trash talk here. But I can't care less about these comments. 

About my situation with Griunvaldas - everything will be cleared. I can just sorry. If someone thinks it is a total risk to work with 
me, there are plenty ppl here who can do the job - for less money with shity quality. 

Oh, and BTW - even xDrac made the same thing. Ppl judged him like it was no big deal. LEL. All these kids don't have life and
comment like they know what they are talking about...My God.

EDIT:
And just to be clear about this - in future, I won't accept any new orders IF I KNOW that I won't be able to finish it on time.
I guess that the lesson for me, right? 
But the lesson for everyone else - life happes and sometimes You just can't predict how things will work out.

Worst attitude ever. You're the worst person i ever seen alive. Aside job e.t.c and aside haters, you think you're the best in Design? You poor person.

Worst attitude EVER? Like...EVER? And the WORST person You have EVER seen? You should stay in monastery - for Your own good :/
(I guess that proovs my point - what kind of haterz are here)

Best in design? :D LEL If thats the only conclusion You came up with then...
Thank You...
I guess (?)

Edited by aVVe

2 hours ago, Blackhive said:

Don't talk about xdrac if you don't know the story please. You are same like him, big words and zero results, you find excuses and you're messing around with people's work. 

We don't give a butterfly if you don't have time, or you have a personal life. If you decided to SELL your "services" finish what you promised to your customer, otherwise go find a real job, work on your domain and don't scam or mess with people time. I've added you couple months ago to ask you to do an updater, you said "yes is possible, yes I do, it cost you x amount of euro, send them and we start to work" after couple days when I still had a lot of questions and tasks to discuss with you, you simply blocked me on skype, you are amateur and you also pretend to be good guy, all you care is about you and to take fast the money. 

I don't know what you and griunvaldas decided in the end, but you are not serious and since I had that experience with you, I cannot recommend you. My whole problem with people like you is not that you are not serious, is that you mess with our time. That means you are a 17-18 years old kid that you don't understand what life means, what time means and you simply take advantage that people are good enough to pay you the cash than you disappear for couple weeks, find an excuse (like we care of it) than find the next victim.

Of course you'll start to insult me now, "who the fq you are" "what the hell you want" "retarded" etc. I know already, so don't bother.

every time he got a report he uses as excuse life issues its like the god pee on him or something, over the years the same situation he will say ofc he will not do it again and he will do it again he is bad person and what if you lost time and money because you had to wait an updater or a logo you just go and open the server without them while you are less on the budget and you could use this money on something else Mr.Ave was on vications others get block others get ignore.

the story will repeat again and again you can use search here or google and check how many times he is reported for the very same reason, in my oppinion he is a cancer to this community and he also is banned on ru forums why indeed? because we are haters not because we see this cancer to cause the very same situation with customers again and again and again and always slip away from the ban.

same will happen here

Yeah, Yeah, I didn't even bother to read that flame :D I already know You are QQ'ing how bad I am and why I'm not baned, right?
Well, I didn't scammed anyone, so You can be shitting such posts somewhere else.

Your GF or BF - I don't care - is making updaters, but I get 90% of customers, so You HAVE to be QQ'ing and whining. Get a life,
get a job, then we can - maybe - talk about weather.

Cya! 

Edited by aVVe

he cant accept truth

he cant argue with truth

Grandiose delusions

if i remember correctly he had told in 2 customers that 2 of his family members died once... and some times that he was in hospital this time he just didnt say maybe excuses ended :|

8 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

if i remember correctly he had told in 2 customers that 2 of his family members died once...

LEL. Please give me ANY proof of shits You've just told. 
You see, for me - telling bullshits like that, should be punishable.

Edited by aVVe

• SweeTs locked this topic