xDarkDelux Interface mod v2.0

Добавлено новое окно со статистикой на олимпиаде:
A new window with statistics on the Olympics was added:

586ba80fcb.jpg

Если кликнуть на свой ник или НР/СР - наведет таргет на себя, если кликнуть на ник или НР/СР врага - соответственно наведет таргет на врага.
If you click on your nickname or HP / СР - will target it, if you click on the nick or HP / CP enemy - respectively, will target the enemy.
Так же все отображаемые элементы опциональны:
Also all the displayed elements are optional:

e27adf2ac1.png

Исправлен фарм бот: теперь не берет в таргет петов и сумонов, корректно работает функция исключения по имени.
Переписана система автоматического использования Soul/Spirit Shots.
Увеличен шрифт и немного яркость для выводимого урона на экран.
В авто заточке теперь можно точить ольфа простыми и блесс свитками ольфа.
Выровнял текстуру премиум аккаунта в новом окне статуса (мелочь, но в просьбах было).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fixed a farm bot: now it does not take the pet and sumon to target, the exclusion function by name works correctly.
The system of automatic use of Soul / Spirit Shots is rewritted.
Increased the font and a little brightness for the displayed damage to the screen.
In the auto enchant, you can now enchanting the olf t-shirt simple and bless scrolls of the olf.
Leveled the texture of the premium account in a new status window (a trifle, but in the requests was).

• 2 months later...

Hello there... I am a hobby-modder  and I say this looks like a fantastic mod, clean work.simple words , so I guess you are worth a donation.

I am interested in buying this patch , but my questions are 2:

1) I am planning to upgrade my PC very soon , new components , new windows installation, will I have problem with Licenze ? What do I need to keep in mind ?

2)The server I play in, doesn't have "warehouse items arrangement" , does your patch do this ?

3) we can get connected via skype...payment through paypal.

Edited by fzr1000

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...