Jump to content
rottor

WTS xDarkDelux Interface mod v2.0

Recommended Posts

Здравствуйте. Представляю вам вторую версию моего мода для клиента игры Lineage 2 High Five! Много новых функций, которые дадут вам большое преимущество в игре над другими игроками.
Мод продается с привязкой на 1 компьютер. Цена: 2000 руб.
Фиксы автоматические! (бесплатные)
Для покупки мода напишите мне в скайп: xxxaruxxx1
============
EN Description
============
Hello. I present to you the second version of my mod for the client of the game Lineage 2 High Five! There are many new features that will give you a great advantage in playing over other players.
Mod is sold with a binding on
1 computer. The price: 2000 rub (30 EUR).
Fixes are automatic! (free)
To buy a mod write me in skype:
xxxaruxxx1

 

Video demonstration with a description of the functions

 

 

 

 

Edited by rottor
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

for sure at tales nope ;D

anyway that check weapon + agu is working at every server?!?!

dont be so sure :)

yeah seems like working on every server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Celestine said:

dont be so sure :)

yeah seems like working on every server

at tales was fixed every interface, not even paid working

 

i heard its work just at few server that checking items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.10.2017 at 5:35 PM, AchYlek said:

at tales was fixed every interface, not even paid working

 

i heard its work just at few server that checking items

Can you send me tales actual system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

---Mod is sold with a binding on 1 computer

 

I want to understand this before buying, I play with so many characters and didn't wanted to buy because of 1 character binding you had before.

Does this mean I can Log into private servers without caring about the character I use? as long as I use the same computer?

 

Is it bind by IP address? my country have dynamic IP addresses which change every 24 hours.. unless I have a business plan.

In the main video you show some events like "spirit of shilien" with timer without target, that is cool, but Can you move that window or is it fixed to that position?

Also which events or skills are you showing? can you please provide a list for that? 


Does this patch Include Olympiad Damage Counter or something like Deadz patch for Olympiads? Any video with a complete Olympiad fight I can check?

 

Sorry for all these questions but (30 EUR) 

I loved the clean interface Great work.

 

 

Edited by judas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06.12.2017 at 7:41 PM, judas said:

---Mod is sold with a binding on 1 computer

 

I want to understand this before buying, I play with so many characters and didn't wanted to buy because of 1 character binding you had before.

Does this mean I can Log into private servers without caring about the character I use? as long as I use the same computer?

 

Is it bind by IP address? my country have dynamic IP addresses which change every 24 hours.. unless I have a business plan.

In the main video you show some events like "spirit of shilien" with timer without target, that is cool, but Can you move that window or is it fixed to that position?

Also which events or skills are you showing? can you please provide a list for that? 


Does this patch Include Olympiad Damage Counter or something like Deadz patch for Olympiads? Any video with a complete Olympiad fight I can check?

 

Sorry for all these questions but (30 EUR) 

I loved the clean interface Great work.

 

This means that you can play on any server, any player, but only on one computer. No, the IP address does not matter. The entire list of used skills for display on the screen, I can provide in person. The damage counter is already embedded in the patch, and everything else is under development, the full functionality of the Olympiad video will be shown when I finish working on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×