interlude [L2OFF] Dragon-Network

Alannah

BoOyskp.png

WBbRHJuEQSKwmmx-oX51Bw.png

Opening 13 of October 2017 at 18:00 (CET)
Open beta is available 22/09/2017 to 12/10/2017

1EbVIcD.png

qu7OUbX.pngsngH97Q.pngucdIGgJ.png
OhO3vjF.png8YglGGR.pngyiQWysM.png

tjZ5lxZ.png

KsWbb0P.png
iiui6vn.png

L2 Classic Interface for Interlude Including functions from later chronicles.

F3bfooo.png

AIKDMoh.jpg

Implemented all the main windows that are called from the new L2 Classic Menu:

ONOIqHV.jpg

Enlarged inventory window with sorting button:

ONnoiaj.jpg

Other:

Kt5v4gK.png

ilnnKjr.png

CRs9Qed.png

5*Socketed Shortcut Window:

j1lJQhA.jpg

L2 Classic Maps For All Towns :

17 Towns & 7 Auction!
Handmade Retouch.
Per-Pixel Calibration.

width=1024 height=621http://i.imgur.com/wmGiy32.jpg[/img]

Bind Keys to Shortcuts:

Checkboxes have tooltips!

yX9xZyE.jpg

Party & Trade Buttons:

Don't appear on NPC/Mob/Object/You!

Nbm0sdQ.jpg

Alternative Class Party Icons:

I think it's all clear :)
Optional.

TgpjWb7.jpg

Clip Style Party Window:

Full-Size HP Bar in a Compact Form.
Optional.

2q2txS2.jpg

Some functions are implemented from later chronicles.

Auto Align Buff:

Sorts Abnormals in Rows:
Buff / Songs & Dance / Debuff.

FvT33Xf.jpg

Noblesse Transfer:

Moves Noblesse from Normal Row to Debuff Row.
Displays in Debuffs.
Remains Buff.
Optional.

kR0nQtB.jpg

Timers on Debuff:

DHktGCF.jpg

Dynamic Resizing Abnormal:

Max - 24 Pixel (Default) / Mid - 20 Pixel / Min - 16 Pixel.
Optional.

c6CqaSs.jpg

OnScreen Events From L2 Classic:

Optional.

LtigqMP.png

Chat Tranparensy:

Optional.

Edited by Reborn12

i`m sure u will have low number of players, because we all know how corrupted you are. On top of the list is Trackzero, after i refuse him to give him my db+16, 1`st on server and trade with db+15+ rb full set+ craps, i got perma ban, amazing action. Like on last 2 servers u did a nice epic fail with 300 players online on primetime and 500 at start. You don`t deserve any attention from players. 

On 2017. 09. 21. at 2:10 PM, ownage1986 said:

i`m sure u will have low number of players, because we all know how corrupted you are. On top of the list is Trackzero, after i refuse him to give him my db+16, 1`st on server and trade with db+15+ rb full set+ craps, i got perma ban, amazing action. Like on last 2 servers u did a nice epic fail with 300 players online on primetime and 500 at start. You don`t deserve any attention from players. 

How could we be corrupted, if they are banned from our servers? We removed the last corrupt admin and his crew and it was Sam. I think you are drunk, since I'm in the network I do pretty much all the stuffs, I got promoted to Admin and I'm managing all that is happening within network (Hellbound/Interlude servers). This time we launch retail server, there is much more interest in a good low rate Interlude server. Please don't compare this with any DN projects especially not with substack, It has nothing to do with it. I also don't understand your flame, we launched a x75 summer pvp server, what did you expect? We don't develop Hellbound extender anymore, it was a good shot to keep some ppl entertained. I'd suggest to refrain from posting here in this topic since you are not interested in it.

18 hours ago, Alannah said:

How could we be corrupted, if they are banned from our servers? We removed the last corrupt admin and his crew and it was Sam. I think you are drunk, since I'm in the network I do pretty much all the stuffs, I got promoted to Admin and I'm managing all that is happening within network (Hellbound/Interlude servers). This time we launch retail server, there is much more interest in a good low rate Interlude server. Please don't compare this with any DN projects especially not with substack, It has nothing to do with it. I also don't understand your flame, we launched a x75 summer pvp server, what did you expect? We don't develop Hellbound extender anymore, it was a good shot to keep some ppl entertained. I'd suggest to refrain from posting here in this topic since you are not interested in it.

HOW CAN YOU BAN TRACKZERO, AFTER HE WAS WORKING FOR 10 YEARS+++ ON DRAGON NETWROK PROJECTS? Stop bullsh1ts.... I come on you forum to tell you the facts and post the proofs and i got perma ban. Even if i try make a new account on email i gen instant ban, why ? Bcz i flame, bcz i`m telling the truth?

We all know that if trackzero is behind this project, coruption is open always . Stop lying us after 10 years i think we all know what is going on there. I started on c6 and i done on 2016. I got ban on 10 accounts bcz I HAVE balls to tell you that you are corrupted.

Probably you are butthurted, cause got ban FOR REASON. In the past anything happened it's gone. Ok we got it, but you can go away. I guarantee non corruption on these servers belong to me: HELLBOUND/Interlude.
I will be managing this new server with GM Floki as my assistant, you can't judge us for no reason. Anything issue you have contact me, but please refrain posting stuffs not belong here.

33 minutes ago, prodavalnik said:

Trackzero and corrupted admin SAM are same person. This is even more corrupted from Stalone and Mouse servers but with low online.

tell me when tales was coprrupted since 2k15 

On 27.09.2017 at 7:11 PM, Alannah said:

Probably you are butthurted, cause got ban FOR REASON. In the past anything happened it's gone. Ok we got it, but you can go away. I guarantee non corruption on these servers belong to me: HELLBOUND/Interlude.
I will be managing this new server with GM Floki as my assistant, you can't judge us for no reason. Anything issue you have contact me, but please refrain posting stuffs not belong here.

i will contact you and ask about reason why i got ban on my old acc on forum when it was hb! If i flame, spam, saying something , there is no reason to ban me from forum, even if i say bullsh1ts.

The ONLY reason why you ban me on forum is because i posted screens between me and track and you wnat to cover he`s real face. Come on! be serious. I will type here tomorrow my account on forum and you must tell me the real reason why i got ban on forum with my acc. it should be there on databse the reason .....